E3S Web Conf.
Volume 244, 2021XXII International Scientific Conference Energy Management of Municipal Facilities and Sustainable Energy Technologies (EMMFT-2020)
|Number of page(s)||11|
|Section||Energy Management and Policy|
|Published online||19 March 2021|
- I. Potsebneva, V. Belousov, I. Fateeva, V. Lukinov, T. Folomeeva, Algorithms for hierarchical mixing of experts’ opinions on the synthesis of information systems for city development management. MATEC 2018 conference network 170.01120 Doi: 10.1051 /matecconf /201817001120 [Google Scholar]
- V. E. Mager, V. E. Belousov, E. N. Desyatirikova, S. A. Ivanov, I. V. Potsebneva, Algorithm of information processing when creating an optimal structure of a self-adjusting technical system in terms of quality parameters. 2017 Proceedings of the 2nd 2017 IEEE International Conference on Control in Technical Systems, CTS 2017 8109503, 114–117 (2017) DOI: 10.1109 /CTSYS.2017.8109503 [Google Scholar]
- A. Korchagin, A. Deniskina, I. Fateeva, Lean and energy efficient manufacturing based on the Internet of Things (IOT) in the aviation industry E3S 2019 conference network 110.02124 DOI: 10.1051 /e3sconf /201911002124 [Google Scholar]
- Organizational optimization of construction processes through robotization. Makovetskaya, E., Deniskina, A., Krylov, E., Urumova, F. Conference network E3S 2019 91 02036 DOI: 10.1051/e3sconf /20199102036 [Google Scholar]
- Y. Deniskin, A. Deniskina, I. Potsebneva, S. Revunova, Application of complex information objects in sectoral control systems. E3S Conference Network, 164, 10042 (2020) [Google Scholar]
- E. N. Desyatirikova, L. P. Myshovskaya, V. I. Lutin, V. E. Mager, Yu.V. Khripunov, Algorithmization of the evaluation of solutions by the Neumann-Pearson criterion. Proceedings of the 23rd International Conference on Soft Computing and Measurements, SCM 2020 9198783, 178–181 (2020) [Google Scholar]
- E. N. Desyatirikova, A. Osama, V. E. Mager, L. V. Chernenkaya, A. S. Akhmad, Improving the efficiency of booking systems through data mining Lecture notes 2020 on networks and systems, 95, 413–421 (2020) [Google Scholar]
- A. V. Loginova, E. K. Algazinov, V. V. Garshina, E. N. Desyatirikova, A. V. Smolyaninov, Cooperation with employers in the field of IT training Materials of the 6th forum IEEE 2017 “Strategic partnership between universities and enterprises of hightech industries (Science. Education. Innovation)”, State Unitary Enterprise 2017 2018-January, 88–91 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- L. V. Chernenkaya, E. N. Desyatirikova, V. E. Belousov, S. I. Sergeeva, N. V. Slinkova, Optimal planning of distributed control systems with active elements Proceedings of the 2nd IEEE 2017 International Conference on Control in Technical Systems, CTS 2017 8109482, 37–40 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- V. E. Mager, V. E. Belousov, E. N. Desyatirikova, T. B. Kharitonova, D. V. Shevchenko, 2 Modeling the inverse problem of knowledge synthesis for a flexible production system Proceedings of the conference of young researchers in electrical engineering and electronics IEEE 2018, ElConRus 2018-January, 1117–1120 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- E. Surkova, A. Klonitskaya, E. Ermolaeva, Modeling of business processes of complex organizational systems E3S Web of Conferences, 164, 10040 (2020) [EDP Sciences] [Google Scholar]
- A. S. Kamaletdinov, A. N. Litvinov, M. V. Danilina, E. V. Surkova, A. V. Sorokina, Management of companies in the digital economy. International Journal of Economic Research, 14(15), 9–13 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- K. Kulakov, S. Belyaeva, O. Belyantseva, A. Gamisonia, Sustainable economic development at the meso-level: factors and ratings MATEC 2018 conference network, 170, 01118 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- K. Gumba, S. Svetlana, S. Belyaeva, S. Revunova, Methodology of innovative control of changes in business, taking into account communication aspects. MATEC Conference Network, 106, 08 023 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- S. A. Barkalov, V. N. Burkov, A. M. Khodunov, Z. M. Daulbaeva, Yu.S. Akinina, Mechanisms for stimulating initiative projects Journal of Physics 2020: Conference Series, 1679(4), 042015 (2020) [Google Scholar]
- S. A. Barkalov, V. E. Belousov, K. A. Nizhegorodov, A. I. Polovinkina, Dichotomous decomposition of criteria for assessing complex organizational and technical systems Proceedings 2020 - 2nd International Conference on Control Systems, Mathematical Modeling, Automation and Energy Efficiency, SUMMA 2020, 9280757, 333–336 (2020) [Google Scholar]
- S. A. Barkalov, P. N. Kurochka, N. Yu. Kalinina, A.I. Polovinkina, The model of the formation of the degree of influence of the counterparty when making management decisions in mechanical engineering. IOP 2020 Conference Series: Materials Science and Engineering, 862(4), 042045 (2020) [Google Scholar]
- S. Barkalov, P. Kurochka, A. Khodunov, N. Kalinina, Model of choice of technology of work on the basis of multicriteria estimates. E3S 2020 Webcast, 164, 08030 (2020) [Google Scholar]
- T. A. Averina, S. A. Barkalov, O. L. Smolyanova, Resource allocation models in the anti-crisis management program Materials of the 12th International Conference 2019 & amp; quot; Large-scale systems development management & amp; quot;, MLSD 8911048 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- S. A. Barkalov, S. I. Moiseev, A. M. Khodunov, New approaches to dynamic assessment of quality indicators IOP 2019 Conference Series: Materials Science and Engineering, 537(4), 042048 (2019) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.