E3S Web Conf.
Volume 244, 2021XXII International Scientific Conference Energy Management of Municipal Facilities and Sustainable Energy Technologies (EMMFT-2020)
|Number of page(s)||10|
|Section||Energy Management and Policy|
|Published online||19 March 2021|
- O. I. Larichev, Theory and Methods of Decision Making, as well as the Chronicle of Events in Fairy Lands: A Textbook, 296 (Moscow, Logos, 2000) [Google Scholar]
- E. Triantaphyllou, Multi-criteria decision making methods: a comparative study, 44, 320 (Applied optimization, Dordrecht, Netherlands: Kluwer Academic Publishers, 2000) [Google Scholar]
- O. I. Larichev, E. M. Moshkovich, Qualitative methods of decision making, 208 (Moscow, Nauka, 1996) [Google Scholar]
- G. Rasch, Probabilistic Models for Some Intelligence and Attainment Tests, 160 (Copenhagen, Denmark: Danish Institute for Educational Research, 1960) [Google Scholar]
- A. A. Maslak, Measurement of latent variables in socio-economic systems: Monograph, 411 (Slavyansk-on-Kuban: Ed. Center SGPI, 2006) [Google Scholar]
- A. A. Maslak, Rush’s model of latent variable estimation and its properties, 177 (Monograph Voronezh: SPC “Scientific book”, 2016) [Google Scholar]
- S. I. Moiseev, Rush’s model for estimating latent variables based on the least squares method, Economics and management of control systems. Scientific and practical journal, 166–172, 2.1(16) (2015) [Google Scholar]
- R. V. Kuzmenko, S. I. Moiseev, L. V. Stepanov, Method for Measuring of Latent Indicators of Continuous Sets of Original Information Data Proceedings 2nd International Ural Conference on Measurements (UralCon), 211 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- S. A. Barkalov, S. I. Moiseev, O. N. Bekirova, 2018 Models for processing expert information, based on the theory of latent variables Proceedings of 2018 11th International Conference Management of Large-Scale System Development (Moscow, MLSD, 2018) [Google Scholar]
- A. A. Maslak, S. I. Moiseev, S. A. Osipov, S. A. Pozdnyakov, Investigation of Measurement Precision of Latent Variable Depending on the Range of Variation of Indicators Set Radio Electronics, Computer Science, Control, 1, 40 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- O. N. Bekirova, O. S. Perevalova, Decision-making on the implementation of socially significant investment projects based on a multi-alternative choice of options. Information technologies for modeling and control publishing house: LLC “Publishing house” Scientific book 1(119), 3439 (2020) [Google Scholar]
- O. N. Bekirova, I. S. Nikitin, E. A. Rogozina, Improving the general level of construction quality using the method of additive criteria convolution, Project management in construction: VSTU, 2(19), 94102 (2020) [Google Scholar]
- T. A. Averina, S. A. Barkalov, S. I. Moiseev, Application of the Theory of Latent Variables to Personnel Management Methods, SOCIETY. INTEGRATION. EDUCATION. Proceedings of the International Scientific Conference, VI, May 25th-26th, 42–52 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- S. A. Barkalov, S. I. Moiseev, A. M. Hodunov, New Approaches to Dynamic Evaluation of Quality Indicators Advanced Technologies in Material Science, Mechanical and Automation Engineering IOP Conference Series: Materials science and Engi-neering, International Workshop, 42–48 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- S. A. Barkalov, S. I. Moiseev, V. L. Poryadina, D. O. Kvasov, Economic security evaluation model of enterprises based on the latent variables theory E3S Web of Conferences, TPACEE-2019, 164, 09050 (2020) DOI: 10.1051/e3sconf/202016409050 [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.