E3S Web Conf.
Volume 244, 2021XXII International Scientific Conference Energy Management of Municipal Facilities and Sustainable Energy Technologies (EMMFT-2020)
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Section||Energy Management and Policy|
|Published online||19 March 2021|
- J. Xiaohua, Z. Guomin, L. Junxiao, F. Yingbin and Z. Jian, Major Participants in the Construction Industry and Their Approaches to Risks: A Theoretical Framework, Procedia Engineering 182, 314–320 (2017) https://doi.org/10.1016/j.proeng.2017.03.100 [Google Scholar]
- T. Toth, Z. Sebestyen, Time-varying Risks of Construction Projects, Procedia Engineering 123, 565–573 (2015) https://doi.org/10.1016/j.proeng.2015.10.109 [Google Scholar]
- S. Winge, E. Albrechtsen, J. Arnesen, A comparative analysis of safety management and safety performance in twelve construction projects, Journal of Safety Research 71, 139–152 (2019) https://doi.org/10.1016/j.jsr.2019.09.015 [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- M. AbouHamad, M. Abu-Hamd, Framework for construction system selection based on life cycle cost and sustainability assessment, Journal of Cleaner Production 241, 118397 (2019) https://doi.org/10.1016/jjclepro.2019.118397 [Google Scholar]
- A. Wei, C. Niu, B. Xia, Y. Dou, X. Hu, A refined selection method for project portfolio optimization considering project interactions, Expert Systems with Applications 142, 112952 (2020) https://doi.org/10.1016/j.eswa.2019.112952 [Google Scholar]
- S. Song, F. Yang, Q. Xia, Multi-criteria project portfolio selection and scheduling problem based on acceptability analysis, Computers & Industrial Engineering 135, 793–799 (2019) https://doi.org/10.1016/j.cie.2019.06.056 [Google Scholar]
- P. Szymanski, Risk management in construction projects, Procedia Engineering 208, 174–182 (2017) https://doi.org/10.1016Zi.proeng.2017.11.036 [Google Scholar]
- M. Martinsuo, J. Gerald, Management of project portfolios: Relationships of project portfolios with their contexts, International Journal of Project Management 38, 441–453 (2020) https://doi.org/10.1016/j.ijproman.2020.02.002 [Google Scholar]
- A. Yang, K. Lee, S. Li, A mixed activity-based costing and resource constraint optimal decision model for IoT-oriented intelligent building management system portfolios, Sustainable Cities and Society 60, 102142 (2020) https://doi.org/10.1016/j.scs.2020.102142 [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.