E3S Web Conf.
Volume 245, 20212021 5th International Conference on Advances in Energy, Environment and Chemical Science (AEECS 2021)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Energy Development and Utilization and Energy-Saving Technology Application|
|Published online||24 March 2021|
- YD⁄T 2344.1–2011, Lithium Iron Phosphate Battery Pack for Communication - Part 1: Integrated Battery Pack[S] [Google Scholar]
- YDT 2344.2–2015, Lithium Iron Phosphate Battery Pack for Communication -Part 2: Discrete Battery Pack[S] [Google Scholar]
- Li Zhenbiao, Li Yuke & Pan Wei. Comparative Study on Lithium-ion Battery Standards for Vehicle and communication base station[J]. Resource Regeneration, 2019(09): 56–58 [Google Scholar]
- GB/T 36276–2018, Lithium-ion Battery for Power Storage [Google Scholar]
- NB ⁄ T 42091–2016, Technical Specification for Lithium-ion Batteries for Electrochemical Energy Storage Power Stations[S] [Google Scholar]
- Pan Wei, Li Yuke & Li Zhenbiao. Benchmark Analysis on Lithium-ion Batteries for Vehicles and Electric Energy Storage[J]. Automobiles and Accessories, 2018(29): 60–61 [Google Scholar]
- QBT 2947.3–2008, Battery and Charger for Electric Bicycle - Part 3: Lithium Ion Battery and Charger[S] [Google Scholar]
- Pan Wei, Li Yuke & Li Zhenbiao. Analysis on the Payback Period of Retired Lithium Iron Phosphate Batteries Used in Power Storage Scenarios[J]. Automobile Aspects, 2019(09): 52–54 [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.