E3S Web Conf.
Volume 245, 20212021 5th International Conference on Advances in Energy, Environment and Chemical Science (AEECS 2021)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Energy Development and Utilization and Energy-Saving Technology Application|
|Published online||24 March 2021|
- Pang, J. (2016) Energy and environment input-output analysis model: model, method and application. Economic Science Press, Beijing. [Google Scholar]
- Machado, G., Schaeffer, R., Worrell, E. (2001) Energy and Carbon Embodied in the International Trade of Brazil: an input-output approach. Ecological Economics, 39:409–424. [Google Scholar]
- Matthews, H.S., Hendrickson, C.T., Weber, C.L. (2008) The importance of carbon footprint estimation boundaries. Environmental science & technology, 42:5839–5842. [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Lutter, S., Giljum, S., Bruckner, M. (2016) A review and comparative assessment of existing approaches to calculate material footprints. Ecological Economics, 127: 1–10. [Google Scholar]
- Ye, Z. (2011) Impact of household consumption in China on carbon dioxide emissions-an analysis based on the carbon emission input-output model. Journal of Statistics and Information, 26: 39–43. [Google Scholar]
- Zhang, Z.H., Liu, R.J. (2013) Calculation of carbon emissions of the construction industry based on input-output analysis. Journal of Tsinghua University (Natural Science Edition), 53: 53–57. [Google Scholar]
- Yuan, Y.J. (2013) Calculation of indirect energy consumption and carbon emissions of the tourism industry in China. Tourism Tribune, 28: 71–80. [Google Scholar]
- Tan, Q., Tan, J. (2016) Analysis of the carbon emission characteristics of the transportation industry in Beijing based on the input-output method. Ecological Economy, 10: 73–78. [Google Scholar]
- Wang, L.P., Liu, M.H. (2018) Measuring of carbon emission of China’s logistics industry and influencing factors based on the input-output method. Resources Science, 40:195–206. [Google Scholar]
- Cheng, H. (2014) How to calculate the carbon emission-2006 PICC national green-house gas list guideline. China Statistics, 11: 28–30. [Google Scholar]
- Xu, A.X., Ning, Y. (2020) Correlation analysis of CO2 emission in logistics and other industries of China, In: 2nd International Conference on Environmental Prevention and Pollution Control Technologies, EPPCT 2020. Sanya. pp.2–3. [Google Scholar]
- Science and Technology in Guangdong. (2008) Chronicle of Major Events of Guangdong Science Center. Guangdong Science, 19: 12–22. [Google Scholar]
- Guangdong Provincial Development and Reform Commission. (2017) The 13-th Five-year Plan for energy conservation and emission reduction in Guangdong. http://www.china-nengyuan.com/news/104412.html [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.