E3S Web Conf.
Volume 245, 20212021 5th International Conference on Advances in Energy, Environment and Chemical Science (AEECS 2021)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Energy Development and Utilization and Energy-Saving Technology Application|
|Published online||24 March 2021|
- Vogel, S., Drag and Reconfiguration of Broad Leaves in High Winds. Journal of Experimental Botany, 1989. 40(8): p. 941–948. [Google Scholar]
- Vogel, S., Drag and Flexibility in Sessile Organisms1. Integrative and Comparative Biology, 2015. 24(1): p. 37–44. [Google Scholar]
- Leclercq, T. and E. de Langre, Drag reduction by elastic reconfiguration of non-uniform beams in non-uniform flows. Journal of Fluids and Structures, 2016. 60: p. 114–129. [Google Scholar]
- Gosselin, F., E. de Langre, and B.A. Machado-Almeida, Drag reduction of flexible plates by reconfiguration. Journal of Fluid Mechanics, 2010. 650: p. 319–341. [Google Scholar]
- Alben, S., M. Shelley, and J. Zhang, Drag reduction through self-similar bending of a flexible body. Nature, 2002. 420(6915): p. 479–481. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.