E3S Web Conf.
Volume 245, 20212021 5th International Conference on Advances in Energy, Environment and Chemical Science (AEECS 2021)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Energy Development and Utilization and Energy-Saving Technology Application|
|Published online||24 March 2021|
- Environmental Impact Post-Assessment of Dam and Reservoir Projects: A Review [J]. Q.G. Wang, Y.H. Du, Y. Su, K.Q. Chen. Procedia Environmental Sciences. 2012 [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Energy saving effect prediction and post evaluation of air-conditioning system in public buildings [J]. Chenchen Chang, Jing Zhao, Neng Zhu. Energy & Buildings. 2011 (11) [Google Scholar]
- Influence of reference points in ex post evaluations of rail infrastructure projects [J].Transport Policy. 2010 (4) [Google Scholar]
- Investment evaluation within project management: an information systems perspective [J]. Irani,Z. The Journal of the Operational Research Society. 2010 (6) [Google Scholar]
- Research on practical power system stability analysis algorithm based on modified SVM. HOU Kaiyuan,SHAO Guanghui,WANG Haiming, et al. Protection and Control of Modern Power Systems. 2018 [Google Scholar]
- Network DEA Models for Evaluating Couriers and Messengers [J]. Ewa Chodakowska, Joanicjusz Nazarko. Procedia Engineering. 2017 [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.