E3S Web Conf.
Volume 245, 20212021 5th International Conference on Advances in Energy, Environment and Chemical Science (AEECS 2021)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Energy Development and Utilization and Energy-Saving Technology Application|
|Published online||24 March 2021|
- Han Xu. The construction and implementation of the intellectual property strategy of cross-border e-commerce enterprises. Journal of Changchun Normal University (Humanities and Social Sciences Edition), vol.38, pp.67-70, Jan.2019. [Google Scholar]
- Zhao Binyuan. Research on the Development of China’s Cross-border E-commerce and Government Supervision: Taking Small Cross-border Online Shopping as an Example. Reform and Strategy, vol.033, pp.133-135, Feb. 2017 [Google Scholar]
- Wu Min. Analysis on the construction of a cross-border e-commerce ecosystem from the perspective of “Internet +”. Business Economics Research, vol. 34, pp. 75-76, April. 2015. [Google Scholar]
- Chu Xueli. Exploration of financial interconnection to support the development of cross-border e-commerce for small and medium-sized enterprises— —Based on the economic development of my country and the countries and regions along the Belt and Road. China Circulation Economy, vol.30, pp.66-74. Jun. 2016. [Google Scholar]
- Hu Wei, Ma Xiao. The Dilemma and Solution of Cross-border E-commerce Intellectual Property Governance[J]. Business Economics Research,, vol.764, pp.143-146, Jan.2019. [Google Scholar]
- Li Xinliang. Analysis on the legal protection of intellectual property rights of cross-border e-commerce agricultural products[J]. Business Economics Research, vol:758, pp.130-132, Sep. 2018. [Google Scholar]
- Jiang Lixiang. The development model, obstacles and development trend of cross-border e-commerce in my country. Price Monthly, vol.6, pp.59-62, Jun.2016. [Google Scholar]
- Wang Li, Feng Ying. Research on my country’s Intellectual Property Export Policy under the Background of “One Belt One Road”. Science and Technology Management Research, vol.039, pp.44-48.Sep.2019. [Google Scholar]
- Yu Xiaoyan, Zhu Liping. New developments and new problems of China’s cross-border e-commerce exports under the new situation——Based on WTO multilateral trade rules[J]. Foreign Economic Relations and Trade Practice, vol. 006, pp.41-44, Jun.2017. [Google Scholar]
- Yang Qing. Warning and response to my country’s small and medium-sized cross-border e-commerce by the United States intending to withdraw from the Universal Postal Union. Foreign Economic Relations and Trade Practice, vol.003, pp. 24-27, Mar.2019. [Google Scholar]
- Yang Yang, Tao Sijia, Du Jian. The impact of U.S. e-commerce taxation on cross-border Internet companies and its response[J]. Friends of Accounting, vol.2, pp.49-53, Feb.2020. [Google Scholar]
- Gao Xiang, Jia Liangting. Research on enterprise cross-border e-commerce supply chain risk based on structural equation model——Taking 167 cross-border e-commerce companies in Shanghai, Guangzhou, Qingdao and other places as examples. Shanghai Economic Research, vol.5, pp.76-83, Jan.2016 [Google Scholar]
- Zhang Man. Enlightenment of China’s Intellectual Property Research from 1978 to 2018. Forum on Science and Technology in China,, Vol:003, pp.107-116, Mar.2019. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.