E3S Web Conf.
Volume 245, 20212021 5th International Conference on Advances in Energy, Environment and Chemical Science (AEECS 2021)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Environmental Resource Protection and Pollution Control|
|Published online||24 March 2021|
- Wout. B. (2016) Urban underground space: solving the problems of today’s cities. Tunneling & Underground Space Technology, Vol.55: 245-248. [Google Scholar]
- Zhi L.C., Jia Y.C., Hong L., Zhang Z.F. (2018) Present status and development trends of underground space in Chinese cities: Evaluation and analysis. Tunnelling and Underground Space Technology incorporating Trenchless Technology Research, 71. [Google Scholar]
- Zhang X.B., Wang C.S., Fan J., Wang H.J., Li H.L. (2020) Optimizing the analytic hierarchy process through a suitability evaluation of underground Space development in Tonghu District, Huizhou City. Energies, 13(3). [Google Scholar]
- Tan F., Wang J., Jiao Y.Y. (2020) Current situation and trend of suitability evaluation of urban underground space at home and abroad. Earth Science:1-13. [Google Scholar]
- Raymond R. L., Susan R. (1982) Nelson, Planning for underground space: a case study for Minneapolis. Minnesota: Minneapolis, Minn, Prepared by the underground Space Center, University of Minnesota. [Google Scholar]
- De Rienzo F, Oreste P, Pelizza S. (2007) 3D GIS supporting underground urbanisation in the city of Turin, 11th ACUUS international conference-underground space: expanding the frontiers, 397-402. [Google Scholar]
- Hao A.B., Wu Ai M, Ma Z. (2018) A Study of engineering construction suitability integrated evaluation of surface-underground space in Xiongan New Area. Acta Geoscientica Sinica, 39(05):513-522. [Google Scholar]
- Zhang M.S., Wang H.Q., Dong Y., Li L., Sun P.P., Zhang G. (2020) Evaluation of urban underground space resources using a negative list method: Taking Xi’an City as an example in China. China Geology, Vol.3(1): 124-136. [Google Scholar]
- Peng J., Liu K., Zheng F.T. (2010) Evaluation for the suitability of underground space exploitation and utilization Based on AHP. Chinese Journal of Underground Space and Engineering, 6(04):688-694. [Google Scholar]
- He J., Zhou Y.X., Zheng G.S. (2020) Research on the geological suitability evaluation system of underground space resource utilization in Beijing. Chinese Journal of Underground Space and Engineering, 16(04):955-966. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.