E3S Web Conf.
Volume 245, 20212021 5th International Conference on Advances in Energy, Environment and Chemical Science (AEECS 2021)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Environmental Resource Protection and Pollution Control|
|Published online||24 March 2021|
- P. Mo, Technology of Highway and Transport, Commun. 5, 140-146 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- F. Q. Han, X. B. Hu, Technology of Highway and Transport, Commun. 32, 94-99 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- S. P. Jiang, Large span special shaped shed tunnel structure of mountainous highway (Science Press, Bei Jing, 2010) [Google Scholar]
- Q. Huang, J. L. Liu, et al., Technical Code for Building Pile Foundations, (China Architecture & Building Press, Bei Jing, 2008) [Google Scholar]
- S. P. Jiang, L. D. Yang, et al., Code for Design of Road Tunnel, (China Communications Press, Bei Jing, 2004) [Google Scholar]
- C. H. Liao, X. H. Guo, et al., Guidelines for Design of Highway Tunnel, (China Communications Press, Bei Jing, 2010) [Google Scholar]
- M. C. Wang, M. Shao, Basic Principle and Numerical Method of Finite Element, (Tsinghua University Press, Bei Jing, 1997) [Google Scholar]
- Zhi Lian Technology, (2015) Weekly Monitoring and Measurement Report. http://www.hnlzqs.com/. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.