E3S Web Conf.
Volume 245, 20212021 5th International Conference on Advances in Energy, Environment and Chemical Science (AEECS 2021)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Environmental Resource Protection and Pollution Control|
|Published online||24 March 2021|
- Pan Zhiqiang, Zhang Shuqin, Ren Dajun, et al. Effects of direct application of urban sewage sludge on soil remediation in mining areas [J]. Environmental Engineering, 2019, v.37; No.257(11): 186+192–196. [Google Scholar]
- Wu Zongshu, Ai Jiaoyan, Li Xiuhua, et al. Sampling optimization of soil remediation in mining area based on intelligent algorithm[J]. Environmental Engineering Journal, 2016. [Google Scholar]
- Bian Zhengfu, Lei Shaogang, Jin Dan, et al. Several basic issues of land restoration in mining areas[J]. Journal of China Coal Society, 2018, 043(001): 190–197. [Google Scholar]
- Xie Zhengmiao, Yu Tianming, Jiang Juntao. Preliminary study on bentonite remediation of contaminated soil in mining areas[J]. Bulletin of Science and Technology, 2009, 25(1):109–113. [Google Scholar]
- Liu Xiuyu, Fang Dejian, Wu Langpeng, et al. Study on the remediation plant of heavy metal contaminated soil in lead-zinc mining area and its pulping and papermaking performance[J]. Transactions of China Pulp and Paper, 2018, 33(03):17–22. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.