E3S Web Conf.
Volume 245, 20212021 5th International Conference on Advances in Energy, Environment and Chemical Science (AEECS 2021)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Environmental Resource Protection and Pollution Control|
|Published online||24 March 2021|
- Chen, A., Wu, M., Chen, K. Q., Sun, Z. Y., Shen, C., & Wang, P. Y. (2016). Main issues in research and p ractice of environmental protection for water conser vancy and hydropower projects in China. Water Science and Engineering, 9(4): 312-323. [Google Scholar]
- Yang, J., Yao, C., Liu, C., Jiang, S., & LI, H. (2017). Exploration on virtual simulation practice teaching for the major of water conservancy and hydropower engineering. Journal of Architectural Education in In stitutions of Higher Learning, 26(5): 134-137. [Google Scholar]
- Zhao, L., Liu, X., Mao, J., Xu, D., Munjiza, A., & Avital, E. (2018). A novel discrete element method based on the distance potential for arbitrary 2D convex elements. International Journal for Numerical Methods in Engineering, 115(2): 238-267. [Google Scholar]
- Sun, Y., Wan, J., Yang, S., Xue, X., & Huang, K. (2016). Influences of water conservancy and hydropower projects on runoff in Qingjiang River Upstream Basin. Journal of Earth Science, 27(1): 110-116. [Google Scholar]
- Hegao, W. U., Jinhong, Y. U., Changzheng, S. H. I., & Huidan, S. H. I. (2020). Discussion on some problems in design of buried steel pipe for water conservancy and hydropower industry. YANGTZE RIVER, 51(8): 141. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.