E3S Web Conf.
Volume 245, 20212021 5th International Conference on Advances in Energy, Environment and Chemical Science (AEECS 2021)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Environmental Resource Protection and Pollution Control|
|Published online||24 March 2021|
- Nelson, P.H. Permeability-porosity Relationships in Sedimentary Rocks. Society of Petrophysicists and Well-Log Analysts. 1994, May 1. [Google Scholar]
- Doyen, Philippe M. “Permeability, conductivity, and pore geometry of sandstone.” Journal of Geophysical Research: Solid Earth 93.B7 (1988): 7729-7740. [Google Scholar]
- Georgia Pe-Piper, Yuanyuan Zhang, David J.W. Piper. How sandstone porosity and permeability vary with diagenetic minerals in the Scotian Basin, offshore eastern Canada: Implications for reservoir quality[J]. Marine and Petroleum Geology, 2015, 63. [Google Scholar]
- Qi Yalin. Significance of Hagen-Bossuye Law in Oil and Gas Migration [A]. Proceedings of 2016 International Conference on Oil and Gas Field Exploration and Development (2016 IFEDC) (Part I) [C]. Xi ’an Shiyou University, Shaanxi Petroleum Institute: Xi ’an Huaxian Network Information Service Co, Ltd, 2016:3. [Google Scholar]
- Zhang Zhisong. Theoretical origin of Archie formula [J]. Progress in Geophysics, 2020, 35(04):1514-1522. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.