E3S Web Conf.
Volume 245, 20212021 5th International Conference on Advances in Energy, Environment and Chemical Science (AEECS 2021)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Environmental Resource Protection and Pollution Control|
|Published online||24 March 2021|
- Luo L.J., Wang J., Pan X.J., et al. (2013) Titanium dioxide selective photocatalytic degradation of organic pollutants is reviewed. J. chemistry, 76: 332-337. [Google Scholar]
- Fujishima A., Honda K. Electrochemical photolysis of water at a semiconductor electrode[J]. Nature, 1972, 238(5358): 37-38. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- He R., He W. (2016) Ultrasonic assisted synthesis of TiO2–reduced graphene oxide nanocomposites with superior photovoltaic and photocatalytic activities. J. Ceramics International, 42: 5766-5771. [Google Scholar]
- Lu B. (2017) Carbon doping and organic molecules modified TiO2 nanoparticles preparation, characterization and application research. D. Hangzhou Normal University. [Google Scholar]
- Zhang Y., Li L.H., Yan Y. (2015) Nitrogen doped TiO2 visible light catalytic degradation of nitrogen pollution research. J. Dali college courtyard, 14: 51-55. [Google Scholar]
- Cheng X.H., Shang Y.R., Cui Y.P., et al. (2019) Enhanced photoelectrochemical and photocatalytic properties ofanatase-TiO2(B) nanobelts decorated with CdS nanoparticles. J. Solid Satate Sciences, 99: 106075. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.