E3S Web Conf.
Volume 245, 20212021 5th International Conference on Advances in Energy, Environment and Chemical Science (AEECS 2021)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Environmental Resource Protection and Pollution Control|
|Published online||24 March 2021|
- Williams, K. D., Cheung, C. K. T., & Choi, W. (2000). Cyberostracism: effects of being ignored over the internet. Journal of Personality & Social Psychology, 79(5). [Google Scholar]
- Skinner, & Ellen, A.. (1996). A guide to constructs of control. Journal of Personality & Social Psychology, 71(3), 549-570. [Google Scholar]
- Wortman, C., & Brehm, J. (1975). Responses to uncontrollable outcomes. Advances in Experimental Social Psychology, 8, 277-336. [Google Scholar]
- Aimee, D. (2002). Inherent rule variability in consumer choice: changing rules for change’s sake. Journal of Consumer Research (3), 293-305. [Google Scholar]
- Tajfel H, Turner J. (1979) An integrative theory of intergroup conflict. Social Psychology of Intergroup Relations, 1979, 33:94-109. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.