E3S Web Conf.
Volume 245, 20212021 5th International Conference on Advances in Energy, Environment and Chemical Science (AEECS 2021)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Chemical Performance Research and Chemical Industry Technology Research and Development|
|Published online||24 March 2021|
- Q. Zhu, J.W. Ding, X.W. Yang, et al. Tissue culture and rapid propagation of Ludisia discolor. Plant Physiol. 50, 805-809 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- Editorial Board of Flora of China. Chinese Academy of Sciences. Flora of China, Vol.17, Orchidaceae. Beijing: Science Press. 157 (1990) [Google Scholar]
- Editorial Board of Flora of Hainan. Flora of Hainan (Vol. 4). Science Press. 199 (1977). [Google Scholar]
- Z.X. Lin. Research progress of the ornamental southern medicine resource Ludisia discolor. Fujian Hot Prod. Tech. 37, 4-5 (2012) [Google Scholar]
- P. Ranjetta, Z. Rahmad, M. Vikneswaran, et al. Autofluorescence study and selected cyanidin quantification in the Jewel orchids Anoectochilus sp. and Ludisia discolor. PLoS One. 13, 1-18 (2018) [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- C.L. Zhang, Y. F. Zhong, X. Q. Song, et al. Comparative analysis of the nutritional value of Ludisia discolor under different cultivation methods. Mol. Plant Breeding. 18, 323-331 (2020) [Google Scholar]
- L.H. Cui. The effect of plant growth regulators on adventitious roots of adventitious buds in tissue culture. J. Liaoning Tech. Coll. 2, 97-99 (2000) [Google Scholar]
- L.S. Wu, X.P. Wang. Research progress in tissue culture of aquatic ornamental plants. Heilongjiang Agr. Sci. 5, 25-28 (2008) [Google Scholar]
- Y.P. Yang, Y.W. Li, Q.W. Li, et al. Establishment of efficient regeneration system of Echinacea purpurea, J. South China Norm. Univ. 47, 94-97 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- Y.C. Tian. Effects of NAA treatment to seed of cucumber for germination and seedling growth. J. Chifeng Univ. 30, 18-20 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- W.Q.N. Sai, R.L. Ran, M.D. Zhang, et al. Physiological toxicity of astragalus seedlings and mitigation effect of attapulgite clay under copper stress. China Environ. Sci. 39, 5273-5284 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- L. Purnhauser, G. Gyulai. Effect of copper on shoot and root regeneration in wheat, triticale, rape and tobacco tissue cultures. Plant Cell Tiss. Organ. Cult. 35, 131-139 (1993) [Google Scholar]
- H.Y. Li. Infrared spectroscopy study on the sterilization mechanism of silver nanoparticles and silver ions. Hebei Univ. (2016) [Google Scholar]
- C.C. Mao. Effects of different factors on early induction of peony somatic embryogenesis, Henan Agr. Univ. (2015) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.