E3S Web Conf.
Volume 245, 20212021 5th International Conference on Advances in Energy, Environment and Chemical Science (AEECS 2021)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Chemical Performance Research and Chemical Industry Technology Research and Development|
|Published online||24 March 2021|
- Annelies, R., Pieter, V., Marieke, P., Ine, W., Noortgate, V. D., Fien, D. (2020) Learning and instruction in the hybrid virtual classroom: An investigation of students’ engagement and the effect of quizzes. Computers & Education, Vol.143, 0360-1315. [Google Scholar]
- Liu, T., Kim, E., Li, X.Y., Yuizono, T., Nagai, Y., Lu, Y.F. (2020) Research and Practice of Hybrid Teaching Based on AI technology for Foreign Language Translation. 2020 International Conference on Computer Engineering and Application (ICCEA), 664-668. [Google Scholar]
- Nikola, L., Goran, S., Jelena, S., Branko, M. (2019) A Framework for Teaching Security Design Analysis Using Case Studies and the Hybrid Flipped Classroom. ACM Transactions on Computing Education, Vol.19. [Google Scholar]
- Bafna, Kailash, M. (2015) Using Emerging Technologies for Hybrid and Flipped Classroom Learning. Proceedings of the ASEE Annual Conference & Exposition, 1-10. [Google Scholar]
- Jennifer, H. (2008) “Blended learning Case Study [EB/OL]”. http://www.learningcirts.org/2001/apr2001/hofmann, [Google Scholar]
- Li, F. Q. (2016) “The Theoretical Basis and Teaching Design of Blended Teaching”. Modern Educational Technology, 9:18-24. [Google Scholar]
- Wang, J., Yang, Z. (2017) “Design of Blended Teaching Mode Based on Cloud Class-Taking Cloud Class in Central China Normal University as an Example”. China Educational Technology, 4:85-89. [Google Scholar]
- Qu, D., Liu, M., Xu, H.J., Cao, H. (2020) Discussion on Online and Offline Hybrid “Golden Course” Teaching Mode and Curriculum Construction. The Science Education Article Cultures, 17: 49-50. [Google Scholar]
- Wu, Y. (2018) Building China’s “Golden Lessons”. China University Teaching, 12:4-9. [Google Scholar]
- Xiao, H.Q. (2016) Thinking and exploration of “online and offline” teaching mode. Vocational Technology, 7:17-18. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.