E3S Web Conf.
Volume 245, 20212021 5th International Conference on Advances in Energy, Environment and Chemical Science (AEECS 2021)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Chemical Performance Research and Chemical Industry Technology Research and Development|
|Published online||24 March 2021|
- GB 23971-2009 Heat transfer fluids. S. [Google Scholar]
- Li Y., (2017) Discussion on Determination Method of Acid Value of Heat transfer fluids. J. Guangzhou Chemical Industry, 45: 18–19/41. [Google Scholar]
- WEN P., SUN Z.H., LI S.F., MU B.Q., LI C., (2014) Teaching Reformation of Determination Experiment of Carbon Residue in Petroleum Products. J. Contemporary Chemical Industry, 43: 509–511. [Google Scholar]
- Wang H., Wen P., (2011) Determination method of carbon residue in petroleum products. J. Modern Instruments, 17: 73–75. [Google Scholar]
- Luo Y.D., Guo Y.C., (2007) Research on Carbon Residue in the Petroleum by Micro Determination. J. Guangdong Chemical Industry, 34: 110–114. [Google Scholar]
- Ren F., (2006) Determination of Carbon Residue in Petroleum Products. J. Guangdong Chemical Industry, 33: 63–64/54. [Google Scholar]
- GB/T 17144-1997 Petroleum products-Determination of carbon residue- Micro method. S. [Google Scholar]
- ISO 5516-1993 Petroleum products-Determination of carbon residue-Conradson meth. S. [Google Scholar]
- ASTM:D4530-15 Standard Test Method for Determination of Carbon Residue(Micro Method). S. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.