E3S Web Conf.
Volume 246, 2021Cold Climate HVAC & Energy 2021
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Published online||29 March 2021|
- A. Shajahan, C. H. Culp, and B. Williamson, “Effects of indoor environmental parameters related to building heating, ventilation, and air conditioning systems on patients’ medical outcomes: A review of scientific research on hospital buildings,” Indoor Air, vol. 29, no. 2, pp. 161–176, 2019. [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- L. Morawska and D. K. Milton, “It Is Time to Address Airborne Transmission of Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19),” Clin. Infect. Dis. an Off. Publ. Infect. Dis. Soc. Am., vol. 71, no. 9, pp. 2311–2313, 2020. [Google Scholar]
- M. P. Stevens, M. Doll, R. Pryor, E. Godbout, K. Cooper, and G. Bearman, “Impact of COVID-19 on traditional healthcare-associated infection prevention efforts,” Infect. Control Hosp. Epidemiol., vol. 41, no. 8, pp. 946–947, 2020. [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- “ASHRAE Position Document on Infectious Aerosols,” Ashrae, 2020. [Google Scholar]
- “How to Operate HVAC and Other Building Service Systems to Prevent the Spread of the Coronavirus (SARS-CoV-2) Disease (COVID-19) in Workplaces,” REHVA COVID-19 Guidance Document, 2020. [Google Scholar]
- A. K. Melikov, “COVID-19: Reduction of airborne transmission needs paradigm shift in ventilation,” Build. Environ., vol. 186, 2020. [Google Scholar]
- N. Kehayova, Z. D. Bolashikov, A. K. Melikov, “Subjective Evaluation of the Microenvironment Generated by a Hospital Bed with Localized Ventilation System,”, 2016. [Google Scholar]
- R. Cermak, A. K. Melikov, L. Forejt, and O. Kovar, “Performance of Personalized Ventilation in Conjunction with Mixing and Displacement Ventilation,” HVAC&R Res., vol. 12, no. 2, pp. 295–311, 2006. [Google Scholar]
- “HVAC Design Manual for Hospitals and Clinics Second Edition,” Ashrae, 2013. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.