E3S Web Conf.
Volume 246, 2021Cold Climate HVAC & Energy 2021
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Published online||29 March 2021|
- I. Balazova, G. Clausen, J. H. Rindel, T. Poulsen and D. . P. Wyon, “Open-plan office environments: A laboratory experiment to examine the effect of office noise and temperature on human perception, comfort and office work performance,” in Indoor Air 2008, Copenhagen, Denmark, 2008. [Google Scholar]
- M. Kiil, A. Mikola, M. Thalfeldt and M. Kurnitski, “Thermal comfort and draught assessment in a modern open office building in Tallinn,” in E3S Web of Conferences 111, 02013 (2019), Bucharest, Romania, 2019. [Google Scholar]
- E. I. 7. ISO, “Ergonomics of the Thermal Environment - Analytical Determination and Interpretation of Thermal Comfort Using Calculation of the PMV and PPD Indices and Local Thermal Comfort Criteria,” International Organization for Standardization, Geneva, Switzerland, 2005. [Google Scholar]
- M. Maivel, A. Ferrantelli and J. Kurnitski, “Experimental determination of radiator, underfloor and air heating emission losses due to stratification and operative temperature variations,” Energy And Buildings, vol. 166, pp. 220–228, 2018. [Google Scholar]
- CEN, “EN 16798–1:2019,” European Committee for Standardization, Bruxelles, Belgium, 2019. [Google Scholar]
- P. Fanger, A. Melikov, H. Hanzawa and J. Ring, “Air turbulence and sensation of draught,” Energy And Buildings, vol. 12, pp. 21–39, 1988. [Google Scholar]
- X. a. T. Z. Deng, “Numerical analysis of local thermal comfort in a plan office under natural ventilation,” Indoor and Built Environment, vol. 29, no. 7, pp. 972–986, 2020. [Google Scholar]
- D. Markov, N. Ivanov, G. Pichurov, M. Zasimova and et al., “On the Procedure of Draught Rate Assessment in Indoor Spaces,” Applied Sciences, vol. 10, no. 15, p. 5036, 2020. [Google Scholar]
- A. Jurelionis and E. Isevičius, “CFD predictions of indoor air movement induced by cold window surfaces,” Journal of Civil Engineering and Management, vol. 14, no. 1, pp. 29–38, 2008. [Google Scholar]
- CEN, “EN 442–2:1996/A2:2003, Radiators and Convectors Part 2: Test Methods and Rating,” CEN, Brussels, Belgium, 2003. [Google Scholar]
- ANSYS, “ANSYS Workbench User's Guide,” 2020. [Online]. Available: http://orange.engr.ucdavis.edu/Documentation12.1/121/wb2_help.pdf. [Google Scholar]
- A. Li, “Extended Coanda Effect and attachment ventilation,” Indoor and Built Environment, vol. 28, no. 4, pp. 437–442, 2019. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.