E3S Web Conf.
Volume 246, 2021Cold Climate HVAC & Energy 2021
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Section||Energy and IEQ Performance Assessment and Labeling|
|Published online||29 March 2021|
- International Standard ISO 52000–1:2017 (E). Overarching EPB assessment - General framework and procedures, 2017. [Google Scholar]
- J. Salom, M. Tamm, J. Pascual et al. “Technology Integration in Smart Managed Plus Energy Buildings and Neighbourhoods. syn.ikia.,” 30 09 2020. [Online]. Available: https://www.synikia.eu/wp-content/uploads/2020/12/D3.1_Methodology-framework-for-Plus-Energy-Buildings-and-Neighbourhoods.pdf. [Accessed 02 02 2021]. [Google Scholar]
- SEL, TRNSYS 18.02, Madison: Solar Energy Laboratory. University of Wisconsin, 2012. [Google Scholar]
- 2021 Trimble Inc., SketchUp Pro, 2021. [Google Scholar]
- 2020 Trace Software International, archelios TM PRO Gold, 2020. [Google Scholar]
- Documento Básico HE Ahorro de Energía (CTE), 2019. [Google Scholar]
- J. Ortiz, A. Fonseca, J. Salom, N. G. Soriano and P. Fonseca, “Cost-effective analysis for selecting energy efficiency measures for refurbishment of residential buildings in Catalonia,” Energy & Buildings, vol. 128, pp. 442–457, 2016. [Google Scholar]
- J. Stengel, “CONCERTO Premium: Indicator Guide,” 2012. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.