E3S Web Conf.
Volume 246, 2021Cold Climate HVAC & Energy 2021
|Number of page(s)||11|
|Section||Energy and IEQ Performance Assessment and Labeling|
|Published online||29 March 2021|
- G. Cerinsek, D. Bancic, D. Podjed, S. D’Oca, J. Vetrsek, S. Dolinsek and P. op’t Veld, “Boosting affordability, acceptability and attractiveness of deep energy renovations of residential buildings – a people-centred ethnographic approach”, E3S Web of Conferences 111, 03026, Clima 2019, 2019 [EDP Sciences] [Google Scholar]
- V. Franzitta, M.L. Gennusa, G. Peri, G. Rizzo, G. Scaccianoce, “Toward a European Eco-label brand for residential buildings: Holistic or bycomponents approaches?”, Energy, Volume 36, Issue 4, Pages 1884–1892, April 2011 [Google Scholar]
- IPSOS Belgium, Navigant, “Comprehensive study of building energy renovation activities and the uptake of nearly zero-energy buildings in the EU”, Final report, November 2019. https://op.europa.eu/en/publication-detail/-/publication/97d6a4ca-5847–11ea-8b81-01aa75ed71a1/language-en/format-PDF/source-119528141 [Google Scholar]
- F. Filippidou, N. Nieboer, H. Visscher, ”Energy efficiency measures implemented in the Dutch non-profit housing sector”, Energy and Buildings, vol. 132, Pages 107–116, 2016 [Google Scholar]
- J. Zirngibl, C. Mateo-Cecilia, C. Espigares-Correa, “Alliance for deep renovation in buildings. A step forward to the common European voluntary certification scheme”, E3S Web of Conferences 111, 03005, Clima 2019, 2019 [EDP Sciences] [Google Scholar]
- BRE Global Ltd., “BREEAM International New Construction 2016”, 2016 [Google Scholar]
- https://v2.wellcertified.com/v2.1/en/air [Google Scholar]
- https://v2.wellcertified.com/v2.1/en/thermal%20comfort [Google Scholar]
- International WELL Building Institute pbc, “The WELL performance verification guidebook, Applies to WELL v1 and WELL v2”, 2018 [Google Scholar]
- M. A. Ortiz et al., “A review of comfort, health, and energy use: Understanding daily energy use and wellbeing for the development of a new approach to study comfort”, Energy and Buildings, vol. 152, Pages 323–335, 2017 [Google Scholar]
- Y. Al horr et al., “Impact of indoor environmental quality on occupant well-being and comfort: A review of the literature”, International Journal of Sustainable Built Environment, vol. 5, 1–11, 2016 [Google Scholar]
- M. Waseem Ahmad, M. Mourshed, D. Mundow, M. Sisinni, Y. Rezgui, “Building energy metering and environmental monitoring – A state-of-the-art review and directions for future research”, Energy and Buildings, vol. 120, Pages 85–102, 2016 [Google Scholar]
- Z. Magyar, “Integrated sustainable building design”, 50th kgh HVAC&R Congress, Keynote presentation, https://youtu.be/h7EJq9TRiNg [Google Scholar]
- J. Rouleau, L. Gosselin, P. Blanchet, “Robustness of energy consumption and comfort in high-performance residential building with respect to occupant behavior”, Energy, Volume 188, 115978, 2019 [Google Scholar]
- Directive 2010/31/EU of the European Parliament and of the Council of 19 May 2010 on the energy performance of buildings (recast), Article 2 Definitions, Official Journal of the European Union, L 153/18, 2010 [Google Scholar]
- Jose A. Goris, MD, Sioucok Ang, MD, Carlos Navarro, MD, “Minimizing the Toxic Effects of Formaldehyde”, Laboratory Medicine, Vol. 29. Nr. 1., 1998 [Google Scholar]
- U.S Green Building Council, “LEED v4 for Building Design and Construction”, 2018 [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.