E3S Web Conf.
Volume 246, 2021Cold Climate HVAC & Energy 2021
|Number of page(s)||9|
|Section||Energy and IEQ Performance Assessment and Labeling|
|Published online||29 March 2021|
- BREEAM, “Technical Manual (2016), BREEAM International New Construction,” Build. Res. Establ. Gr., 2016. [Google Scholar]
- U.S. Green Building Council, “LEED v4 User Guide,” United State Green Building Council. 2014. [Google Scholar]
- GBCA, “What is Green Star? | Green Building Council of Australia,” Green Building Council of Australia, 2020. . [Google Scholar]
- European Parliament, “Directive 2002/91/EC of the European Parliament and of the Council of 19 May 2010 on the energy performance of buildings (recast),” Off. J. Eur. Union, vol. L 153/13, 2010. [Google Scholar]
- M. M. Sesana, G. Salvalai, D. Brutti, C. Mandin, and W. Wei, “ALDREN: A methodological framework to support decisionmaking and investments in deep energy renovation of non-residential buildings,” Buildings, vol. 11, no. 1, 2021, doi: 10.3390/buildings11010003. [Google Scholar]
- P. Wargocki, C. Mandin, and W. Wei, “Aldren-Tail index for rating IEQ,” ASHRAE J., vol. 61, no. 12, 2019. [Google Scholar]
- E. Seinre, J. Kurnitski, and H. Voll, “Building sustainability objective assessment in Estonian context and a comparative evaluation with LEED and BREEAM,” Build. Environ., vol. 82, pp. 110–120, Dec. 2014, doi: 10.1016/j.buildenv.2014.08.005. [Google Scholar]
- K. Ahmed and J. Kurnitski, “NERO - D1.1 Data collection templates and inspection procedures.” 2017. [Google Scholar]
- European standards committee, “prEN 16798- 1:2015 Indoor Environmental Input Parameters for Design and Assessment of Energy Performance of Buildings Addressing Indoor Air Quality, Thermal Environment, Lighting and Acoustics,” 2015. [Google Scholar]
- CEN/TR 16798, “CEN/TR 16798–2:2019 Energy performance of buildings - Ventilation for buildings - Part 2: Interpretation of the requirements in EN 16798–1 - Indoor environmental input parameters for design and assessment of energy performance of buildings addressing Indo.” p. Module M1–6, 2019. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.