E3S Web Conf.
Volume 251, 20212021 International Conference on Tourism, Economy and Environmental Sustainability (TEES 2021)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||Analysis of Energy Industry Economy and Consumption Structure Model|
|Published online||15 April 2021|
- W L T Q S A review of studies on Public-Private Partnership projects in the construction industry, International Journal of Project Management, (2010) [Google Scholar]
- Demirag I. Accountability and value for money:a theoretical framework for the relationship in publicprivate partnership, Journal of Management and Governance, 2, (2011) [Google Scholar]
- Di Wu, Wang Shouqing. The research development and trend of PPP model in China. Journal of Engineering Management, 20–28, (2014) [Google Scholar]
- Rossi M., Civitillo R. Public Private Partnerships: A General Overview in Italy, Procedia - Social and Behavioral Sciences, 140–149, (2014) [Google Scholar]
- Gurgun A. P., Alitouran. Public-Private Partnership Experience in the International Arena: Case of Turkey, J. Manage, 2–7, (2014) [Google Scholar]
- Heald D. Value for money tests and accounting treatment in PFI schemes, Accounting Auditing and Accountability Journal, 3, (2013) [Google Scholar]
- Chang Z. Public-private partnerships in China: A case of the Beijing No. 4 Metro line, Transport Policy, 153–160, (2013) [Google Scholar]
- Mao Yanling, Fu Chun. Application of PPP financing model in rural hydropower development, Water Conservancy and hydropower in rural areas of China, 12, (2009) [Google Scholar]
- Bao Chunsheng. Research on innovative mechanism of rural water conservancy facilities construction based on PPP financing model, Water Conservancy in China, 15, (2012) [Google Scholar]
- Sobhiyah M. H., Bemanian M. R. Increasing VFM in PPP power station projects - Case study: Rudeshur gas turbine power station, International Journal of Project Management, 27, (2009) [Google Scholar]
- Roehrich J. K., Lewis M. A. Are public - private partnerships a healthy option? A systematic literature review, Social Science & Medicine, 113, (2014) [Google Scholar]
- Satterthwaite D. The European Commission. Guidance For Successful PPP, Earthscan Publications Ltd, London, (2011) [Google Scholar]
- Cheung E., Chan A. P. C. Evaluation Model for Assessing the Suitability of Public-Private Partnership Projects, Journal of Management in Engineering, 2, (2011) [Google Scholar]
- Love P. E. D., Liu J., Matthews J. Future proofing PPPs: Life-cycle performance measurement and Building Information Modelling, Automation in Construction, 56, 26–35, (2015) [Google Scholar]
- Clifton C., Duffield C. F. Improved PFI/PPP Service Outcomes Through the Integration of Alliance Principles, International Journal of Project Management, 24, (2011) [Google Scholar]
- Geddes R. R., Wagner B. L. Why do U. S. states adopt public - private partnership enabling legislation? Journal of Urban Economics, 78, 30–41, (2013) [Google Scholar]
- Li Jiarong. Research on PSC evaluation system based on China’s national conditions. Tsinghua University, (2011) [Google Scholar]
- Diao Fi, Li Feng. Research on application of PSC evaluation method in China’s public housing PPP project, Construction economy, 36 87–90, (2015) [Google Scholar]
- Guo Shang, Research on the value-for-money evaluation of PPP model in China, Institute of Fiscal Science, Ministry of Finance, (2015) [Google Scholar]
- Min Hongdong. Application of value for money quantitative evaluation in PPP project, Financial economy, 6, 82–84,(2016) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.