E3S Web Conf.
Volume 251, 20212021 International Conference on Tourism, Economy and Environmental Sustainability (TEES 2021)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Analysis of Energy Industry Economy and Consumption Structure Model|
|Published online||15 April 2021|
- Wu Hequan: Big data thinking, science and society, 2014, issue 4. [Google Scholar]
- Circular of the State Council on printing and distributing the outline of action for the development of big data http://www.gov.cn/zhengce/content/2015-09/05/content_10137.htm. [Google Scholar]
- Hilbert, M. and Lopez, P., 2011, “The World’s Technological Capacity To Store, Communicate, and Compute Information”, Science, 332 (6025), pp. 60–65. [Google Scholar]
- Chen Guoqing, Zeng Dajun, et al. Decision paradigm transformation and enabling innovation in big data environment. Management world. 2020 (2) [Google Scholar]
- Zhang Chengfu, Xie Kan Kan. The government transformation and digital government in the digital age. Seeking truth. 2020 (24) A. Mecke, I. Lee, J. R. Baker Jr., M. M. Banaszak Holl, B. G. Orr, Eur. Phys. J. E 14, 7 (2004). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.