E3S Web Conf.
Volume 251, 20212021 International Conference on Tourism, Economy and Environmental Sustainability (TEES 2021)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Analysis of Energy Industry Economy and Consumption Structure Model|
|Published online||15 April 2021|
- Sun Shuhui, Liu Bangqi. (2015) Smart Classroom Model Based on Dynamic Learning Data Analysis. China Education Information, 22: 68–72. [Google Scholar]
- Rong Fang. (2014) Interactive Research on the Cultivation of College Students’ English Practical Ability Based on the Perspective of Social Network Analysis [J]. Foreign Language Audio-visual Teaching, 6: 165–168. [Google Scholar]
- Zhang Jiajie, Dong Yan. (2019) The Application and Practice of New Interactive Mechanism in College English Teaching. Research on Heilongjiang Higher Education, 2: 120–125. [Google Scholar]
- Li Zhen. (2015) The Application of Interactive Language Teaching in Higher Vocational English Teaching. Vocational Education Newsletter, 12: 98–102. [Google Scholar]
- Li Xi. (2016) Constructing a New Mode of College English Teaching under the Theory of Multiple Intelligences. Journal of Hunan University of Science and Technology, 3: 157–158. [Google Scholar]
- Cheng Weijuan, Li Xiaorong. (2020) Research on College English Vocabulary Online Teaching Based on Multiple Intelligence Theory. Heike Academic Journal, 6: 105–106. [Google Scholar]
- Liu Bangqi. (2016) Research on Smart Classroom Teaching Design and Implementation Strategy in the “Internet+” Era. China Audio-visual Education, (2): 18–20. [Google Scholar]
- Chen Ting. (2017) Research on the Design and Application of Smart Classroom Teaching Mode under the Background of “Internet + education”. Jiangsu Normal University, 6: 22–23. [Google Scholar]
- Sun Shuhui. (2017) Smart classroom model based on dynamic learning data analysis. China Education Informatization, 4: 66–67. [Google Scholar]
- Xu Lifei. (2018) The design and application of smart classroom teaching mode under big data environment. Hebei Normal University, 3: 150–151. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.