E3S Web Conf.
Volume 251, 20212021 International Conference on Tourism, Economy and Environmental Sustainability (TEES 2021)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Analysis of Energy Industry Economy and Consumption Structure Model|
|Published online||15 April 2021|
- Huang X. H. Development of a bilingual corpus for all-for-one demonstration zones of smart tourism - a case study in Huzhou City [J]. Intelligence China [Google Scholar]
- Li J. H. Play a good game with all-for-one tourism [N]. China Tourism, 2016. 06. 24 [Google Scholar]
- Cui J. Y. Evaluation of informatization of sightseeing aeras in Jiangxi from the perspective of smart tourism [D]. Jiangxi University of Finance and Economics. 2020. [Google Scholar]
- Lu D. H., Chen D. X. Application strategies of facial recognition technology in tourism in the mobile Internet age [J]. Enterprise Technology and Development, 2020 (7): 96–97, 100. [Google Scholar]
- Yang J. F., Huang Y. L. Development and prospect of public tourist services in all-for-one tourism - quantitative analysis based on literature in the new century [J]. Sichuan Tourism University, 2019 (3), 83–88. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.