E3S Web Conf.
Volume 251, 20212021 International Conference on Tourism, Economy and Environmental Sustainability (TEES 2021)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Analysis of Energy Industry Economy and Consumption Structure Model|
|Published online||15 April 2021|
- Harvard Gardner. (1983) The Theory of Multiple Intelligence. New York: Basic Books. [Google Scholar]
- Luo Zhongmin. (2003) MI Theory and Its Significance in Foreign Language Teaching. Foreign Languages, 6: 122–126. [Google Scholar]
- Li Zhiying. (2002) A Preliminary Study on the Integration of Multiple Intelligences Theory and English Teaching. Foreign Language Audiovisual Teaching, 10: 68–71. [Google Scholar]
- Liang Aimin. (2006) Research on Multiple Intelligence Theory and Multiple College English Teaching Models. Shandong Foreign Language Teaching, 5: 92–95. [Google Scholar]
- Li Xi. (2016) Constructing a New Mode of College English Teaching under the Theory of Multiple Intelligences. Journal of Hunan University of Science and Technology, 3: 157–158. [Google Scholar]
- Kang Yue. (2007) The Application of Multiple Intelligences Theory in College English Network Multimedia Teaching. Foreign Language Teaching, 7: 181–182. [Google Scholar]
- Shen Caifen, Cheng Dongyuan. (2004) Multiple Intelligence Theory and Foreign Language Teaching [J]. Journal of PLA University of Foreign Languages, 4: 36–38. [Google Scholar]
- Cheng Weijuan, Li Xiaorong. (2020) Research on College English Vocabulary Online Teaching Based on Multiple Intelligence Theory. Heike Academic Journal, 6: 105–106. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.