E3S Web Conf.
Volume 251, 20212021 International Conference on Tourism, Economy and Environmental Sustainability (TEES 2021)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Analysis of Energy Industry Economy and Consumption Structure Model|
|Published online||15 April 2021|
- Ratnam Vijayakumaran. Efficiency of Working Capital Management and Firm Value: Evidence From Chinese Listed Firms[J]. International Journal of Financial Research, 2019, 10(6). [Google Scholar]
- Ding Wei. Unified management of group company working capital. Modern Business. 2018: 13 [Google Scholar]
- Cheng Xinsheng; Hou Yucheng. Research on optimization of RS company based on supply chain working capital management. Friends of Accounting. 2019: 71–78 [Google Scholar]
- Lei Zhenhua; Zhang Yujie; Xiao Mengdi. Discussion on the working capital management of manufacturing enterprises from the perspective of symbiosis. Finance and Accounting Communications. 2019: 75–78 [Google Scholar]
- Wang Zhenjie; Wang Hui. The uncertainty of economic policy, the range of strategic changes and the excessive capital management of enterprises. Modern Finance (Journal of Tianjin University of Finance and Economics). 2019: 22–36 [Google Scholar]
- Lingesiya Kengatharan; W.S. Sanoli Tissera. Do Corporate Governance Practices Influence Working Capital Management Efficiency? Evidence From Listed Manufacturing Companies in Sri Lanka[J]. Research in World Economy, 2019, 10(3). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.