E3S Web Conf.
Volume 251, 20212021 International Conference on Tourism, Economy and Environmental Sustainability (TEES 2021)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||Analysis of Energy Industry Economy and Consumption Structure Model|
|Published online||15 April 2021|
- Ping An Securities. The panorama report of fresh retail industry in 2020 [EB/OL]. http://www.100ec.cn/detail--6551308.htmL2020-04-07 [Google Scholar]
- Tao Yao. Discussion on ecological and service quality improvement of fresh e-commerce industry in China [J]. Research on commercial economy, 2020 (16):95–98 [Google Scholar]
- Yangyang Liu. Big data driven fresh agricultural products supply chain model innovation and operation optimization [J]. Research on commercial economy, 2020 (16): 150–152 [Google Scholar]
- Deng Yiping. The Innovation Approach of China’s Retail Profit Model under the New Retail Background [J]. Journal of Hubei Open Vocational College,, 2020, 33(13): 136–138. [Google Scholar]
- Li Mengxia, Shui Wenbing. Research on the Influencing Factors of Online Presale Purchase Intention of Fresh Agricultural Products—Base on the Theory of Reasoned Action [J]. Logistics Sci-Tech,, 2020, 43(08): 7–11. [Google Scholar]
- Wang Mengbo. An Analysis of the Factors Influencing Consumer Decision to Purchase Fresh Agricultural Products [J]. Journal of Wuxi Vocational Institute of Commerce,, 2019, 19(1): 22–30. [Google Scholar]
- Asadi M., Ganjibakhsh M., Aghdam S.M., et al. Establishment and Preservation of Lymphoblastoid Cell Lines from Fresh and Frozen Whole Blood and Mononuclear Cells[J]. In Vitro Cellular & Developmental Biology - Animal,, 2020, 56(4): 332–340. [Google Scholar]
- Mcknight D.H., Choudhury V., Kacmar C. Developing and Validating Trust Measures for e-Commerce: An Integrative Typology[J]. Information Systems Research, 2002, 13(3):344–359. [Google Scholar]
- Yanyong. Research of Order Allocation of Ecommerce Logistics Service Supply Chain Considering Customer Evaluation[J]. International Journal of Plant Engineering and Management, 2020, 15(1):1–13. [Google Scholar]
- Bergstein H., Nesin B. Five considerations for marketers navigating the changing US beverage alcohol e-commerce landscape[J]. Journal of Digital & Social Media Marketing,, 2020, 8(13): 33–45. [Google Scholar]
- Rabiah A.S., Fahlevi M., Juhandi N., et al. Haruskah E-Payment Trust Diterapkan E-Commerce Sebagai Faktor Kepuasan Konsumen? [J]. E-Jurnal Manajemen Universitas Udayana, 2020, 9(7):2724–2743. [Google Scholar]
- Xin Q., Yijie W. Analysis and Prospect of Fresh Agricultural Products E-commerce Development in China[J]. Agricultural Outlook,, 2019, 15(10): 136–139. [Google Scholar]
- Kumar A., Salo J., Li H. Stages of User Engagement on Social Commerce Platforms: Analysis with the Navigational Clickstream Data[J]. International Journal of Electronic Commerce,, 2019, 23(2): 179–211. [Google Scholar]
- Wang Jin, Yan Haolong. Research on the Supply Chain Operation Model of Fresh Agricultural Products under the Social Economy [J]. Journal of Anhui Agricultural Sciences,, 2021, 49(1): 169–171. [Google Scholar]
- Zan Mengying, Chen Guang, Wang Zhengbing. Development of E-commerce of Fresh Agricultural Products in China: Progress, Difficultiesand Strategies [J]. On Economic Problems, 2020(12): 68–74. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.