E3S Web Conf.
Volume 251, 20212021 International Conference on Tourism, Economy and Environmental Sustainability (TEES 2021)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Analysis of Energy Industry Economy and Consumption Structure Model|
|Published online||15 April 2021|
- H. Tian, Analysis of economic growth factors in Minority Areas -- a case study of Tujia and Miao Autonomous Prefecture in Western Hunan, Today’s fortune, 04: 41–42 (2021). [Google Scholar]
- P. Yu, Research on China’s economic growth trend under the new normal based on Solow model, Qingdao University (2018). [Google Scholar]
- C. Qin, Analysis on contribution rate of China’s provincial economic factors based on Solow economic growth model, Statistics and management, 06: 60–61 (2017). [Google Scholar]
- M. Zhao, J. Zhao, Measurement of the effect of urban innovation on economic growth from the perspective of Solow model: a case study of 35 large and medium-sized cities in China, Research on science and technology management, 22: 78–83 (2019). [Google Scholar]
- Z. Zhang, Research on economic growth of Hunan Province Based on Solow model, Times finance, 20: 85–86 (2017). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.