E3S Web Conf.
Volume 251, 20212021 International Conference on Tourism, Economy and Environmental Sustainability (TEES 2021)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Environmental Ecological Analysis and Sustainable Development Research|
|Published online||15 April 2021|
- Xi Jinping. (2019) Speech at the Symposium on ecological protection and high quality development in the Yellow River River Basin [J]. China water conservancy, 20: 1–3. [Google Scholar]
- Du Yan. (2014) Measurement and evaluation of tourism industry development potential: a case study of Hunan Province [J]. Economic geography, 34: 176–181. [Google Scholar]
- Kelly, M. (1998) Jordans potential tourism development[J]. Annals of Tourism Research, 25:904–918. [Google Scholar]
- Roki Iwahashi. (2006) A theoretieal assessment of regional development effects on the demand forgeneral edueation[J]. Eeonomies of Education Review. 2:387–394. [Google Scholar]
- Taylor T.K., Banda-Thole, C. (2013) Tourism Development Potential of the Northern Province of Zambia[J]. American Journal of Tourism Management, 2:10–25. [Google Scholar]
- Erdem, H. (2015) Added Value of Health Tourism and its Potential in Bursa[J]. Russian Academic Journal, 31, 136–140. [Google Scholar]
- Cao Xinxiang. (2007) Comparative study on the development potential of China’s provincial tourism [J]. Human geography, 01: 18–22. [Google Scholar]
- Weng Gangmin, Ning Nan. (2015) Evaluation and Application Research on development potential of online tourism in China [J]. Business research, 01: 175–179. [Google Scholar]
- Wang Guanxiao, Liang Liuke. (2015) Evaluation of urban tourism development potential in Shanxi Province [J]. Resources and environment in arid areas, 29: 203–208. [Google Scholar]
- Shi Dan, Yang Hui. (2019) Evaluation and Empirical Study on ecotourism development potential based on multilevel grey method [J]. Agricultural resources and Regionalization in China, 40: 40–48. [Google Scholar]
- Shi Yuqing, Zhong Linsheng, Chen Tian. (2014) Evaluation of tourism competitiveness of China’s land border counties [J]. Resources science, 36: 1133–1141. [Google Scholar]
- Long Zhi, Zeng Shaolun. (2020) Tourism development quality evaluation and high-quality development path empirical research from the perspective of ecological civilization [J]. Ecological economy, 36: 122–128+162. [Google Scholar]
- Xiang Yuchuan, Yang Xiaoxia. (2018) Evaluation of tourism development potential of ethnic minority areas in Southeast Chongqing Based on TOPSIS method [J]. Journal of Southwest Normal University (NATURAL SCIENCE EDITION), 43:67–74. [Google Scholar]
- Du Ting, Xie Xianjian, Liang Haiyan, Huang An, Han Quanfang. (2014) Comprehensive evaluation and spatial analysis of county economy in Chongqing Based on Entropy TOPSIS and GIS [J]. Economic geography, 34: 40–47. [Google Scholar]
- Lei Xunping, Qiu Guanghua. (2016) Empirical Study on regional resources and environment carrying capacity evaluation based on Entropy TOPSIS Model [J]. Journal of environmental science, 36: 314–323. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.