E3S Web Conf.
Volume 251, 20212021 International Conference on Tourism, Economy and Environmental Sustainability (TEES 2021)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Environmental Ecological Analysis and Sustainable Development Research|
|Published online||15 April 2021|
- Yang, J. Study on integrated development mode of tourism logistics based on collaboration: in the case of Chengdu [J]. Logistics Technology, 2014 (09): 61–63. [Google Scholar]
- Xia X.X. Practice teaching model research in the major of higher vocational logistics management [J]. Logistics Engineering and Management, 2017 (12): 3–3. [Google Scholar]
- Yang X.A. Development status and countermeasures of urban tourism and logistics industry in China based on industrial competitiveness [J]. Logistics Technology, 2014 (21): 176–178. [Google Scholar]
- Yang, J. Study on integrated development mode of tourism logistics based on collaboration: in the case of Chengdu [J]. Logistics Technology, 2014 (5): 3–3. [Google Scholar]
- Li, C. Enhance the molding of Zhengzhou city image [J]. Kejifeng, 2019 (12): 121–122. [Google Scholar]
- Ling M.L. Countermeasure research on the development of Meizhou tourist market [J]. Vacation Tour, 2019 (04): 83–84. [Google Scholar]
- Feng X.M. Development prospect analysis of five-year higher vocational tourism education in Jiangsu Province [J]. Tourism Overview (industry edition), 2011 (09): 83–85. [Google Scholar]
- Tian, B. Research on the sports tourism development in Xuchang [J]. International English Education Research: English edition, 2014 (1): 2–2. [Google Scholar]
- Lu F.Q., Mou Z.J., Xu R.C. Exploration of optimal settings of undergraduate majors in colleges and universities in Inner Mongolia—based on the perspective of industrial structural adjustment [J]. Journal of Inner Mongolia Normal University (education and science edition), 2015 (09): 66–69. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.