E3S Web Conf.
Volume 251, 20212021 International Conference on Tourism, Economy and Environmental Sustainability (TEES 2021)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Environmental Ecological Analysis and Sustainable Development Research|
|Published online||15 April 2021|
- Duan S., Liu X., Wang Y., et al. Plasma surface modification of materials and theirentrapment of water contaminant: A review[J]. Plasma Processes and Polymers, 2017, 14(09):1600218. [Google Scholar]
- Zhou Y., Li Q., He J.L., et al. A scalable, high-throughput, and environmentally benignapproach to polymer dielectrics exhibiting significantly improved capacitiveperformance at high temperatures[J]. Advanced Materials, 2018, 30(49):1805672. [Google Scholar]
- Zhang R.B., Han Q.T., Xia Y., et al. Plasma jet array treatment to improve thehydrophobicity of contaminated HTV silicone rubber[J]. Plasma Science and Technology, 2017, 19(10):105505. [Google Scholar]
- Preparation and performance of graphene waterbased anticorrosive spray paint[J]. Lin Jieci, Chen Bingyao, Chen Mingyi, Wang Weisheng. Electroplating and Finishing. 2020(14) [Google Scholar]
- Preparation and characterization of a functionalized graphene-based anticorrosive and heat dissipation coating[J]. Li Xiujuan, Wang Shoucheng, He Shengnan, Wang Xinchao, Yang Xuejing, Qian Dongwei. New Chemical Materials. 2020(06) [Google Scholar]
- Preparation and characterization of large particle size graphite oxide and graphene [J]. Chang Ran, Pang Xiuyan, Li Zejiang, Xin Yaping. Journal of Hebei University (Natural Science Edition). 2020(03) [Google Scholar]
- Research progress of graphene-based organic anticorrosive coatings[J]. Xiong Zhi. Guangzhou Chemical Industry. 2020(10) [Google Scholar]
- Research progress of waterborne epoxy resin[J]. Zhang Ruizhu, Wang Chongyang. Henan Science and Technology. 2019(28) [Google Scholar]
- Modification of graphene oxide and its application in waterborne epoxy resin [J]. Zhang Junfeng, Wu Lin, Liu Ying, Shu Shasha, Xu Jinhui, Liu Jiaming, Hu Ya. China Adhesives. 2019(02) [Google Scholar]
- Talking about the preparation and performance of the new graphene/polypyrrole water-based anticorrosive coating[J]. Zhang Yuxin. Chemical Management. 2018(05) [Google Scholar]
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.