E3S Web Conf.
Volume 251, 20212021 International Conference on Tourism, Economy and Environmental Sustainability (TEES 2021)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Environmental Ecological Analysis and Sustainable Development Research|
|Published online||15 April 2021|
- Dunlap, Riley E. The New Environmental Paradigm Scale: From Marginality to Worldwide Use. The Journal of Environmental Education., 40 (1): 3~18 (2008). [Google Scholar]
- Dunlap, R. E., Van Liere, K. D. The “New Environmental Paradigm”: A proposed measuring instrument and preliminary results. The Journal of Environmental Education., 9 (4): 10~19 (1978). [Google Scholar]
- Dunlap, R. E., Van Liere, K. D., Mertig, A. G., Jones, R. E. Measuring endorsement of the New Ecological Paradigm: A Revised NEP Scale. Journal of Social Issues., 56, 425~442 (2000). [Google Scholar]
- Hong Da Yong. Measurement of Environmental Concern: Evaluation of the NEP Scale in China. Society., 26: 71~92 (2006). [Google Scholar]
- CHEN Yue-zhen, XIE Hong-bin, HUANG Jin-huo. The New Ecological Paradigm and It Practical Application. Journal of Shanxi Normal University Natural Science Edition., 1(3):112~119 (2014). [Google Scholar]
- Xiao Chen Yang, Hong Da Yong. Reanalysis of the application of NEP in China. Social Science Journal., 1(168): 55~63 (2007). [Google Scholar]
- Wu, J.P., Zi, F., Wang, G.X., Yang, Z.H., Liu, X.W., Jiang, J.H., et al. A research on the relationship between ecological unconscious and Environmental concern of Chinese Urban Residents. Paper presented at the Ninth Biennial Conference of Asian Association of Social Psychology, Kunming, China (2011, July). [Google Scholar]
- W.U. Jian-ping, Z.I. Fei, LIU Xian-wei., et al. Measurement of New Ecological Paradigm: Revision and Application of NEP Scale in China. Journal of Beijing Forestry University (Social Sciences)., 12(4): 8~13 (2012). [Google Scholar]
- Wu Lingqiong. Exploring the new ecological paradigm scale for gauging children’s enviromental attitudes in China. The Journal of Environmental Education., 43 (2): 107~120 (2012). [Google Scholar]
- Hong Dayong, Fan Yechao, Chenyang. Re-examining the Measurement Quality of the Chinese New Environmental Paradigm (CNEP) Scale: An analysis based on the CGSS 2010 data., 4: 49~75 (2014). [Google Scholar]
- W.U. Lingqiong, ZHU Yan. Revision of New Ecological Paradigm (NEP) Scale in Urban Student Groups in China and its Reliability and Validity Test. Journal of Nanjing Tech University (Social Science Edition)., 2(16): 53~61 (2017). [Google Scholar]
- FAN Yechao. Re-evaluation of Project Wording Direction and the Application of NEP Scale in China. Journal of Nanjing University of Technology (Natural Science Edition)., 6(12): 62~69 (2017). [Google Scholar]
- FAN Yechao, XIAO Chenyang. On Techniques to Handle Item Missing Data and Their Efficiency Assessment: An Case Study on CNEP Scale’s Application. Journal of Nanjing University of Technology (Natural Science Edition)., 6:64~79 (2019). [Google Scholar]
- WANG Ling, F.U. Shao-ping. Application of the NEP scale in rural areas of western China-A case study in northern village of Shanxi province. Guangdong Agricultural Sciences., 19: 210~212 (2011). [Google Scholar]
- Lu Chuntian, Hong Dayong. Constructing a Model for Measuring Environmental Concern: Based on the 2003-CGSS Dataset. Society., 1(36): 35~52 (2003). [Google Scholar]
- Ou Yaowen, Dong Mei. Evaluation on the application of new ecological paradigm scale in Ningxia ecological migration area. Journal of Agricultural Sciences., 3(40): 8~14 (2019). [Google Scholar]
- LIU Jingjia. Research on environmental education demands of national parks based on NEP scale-A case study of Putatso National Park. Forestry and Ecological Sciences., 35(3): 343~352 (2020). [Google Scholar]
- Liu Jing, Zhiyun Ouyang, Hong Miao. Environment Attitude of Stakeholders and Their Perception Regarding Protected Area-community Conflicts: A Case Study in China. Journal of Environmental Management 91 (2010). [Google Scholar]
- LIU Ru-fei. Selective Marketing for Sustainable Development of Tourism Based on the Analysis of Environmental Behavior- A Case Study of Jiuzhaigou. Human Geography., 6(116): 114~119 (2010). [Google Scholar]
- GONG Wen-juan. A Gender Comparison on the Environment-friendly Behaviors of Contemporary Urban Residents. Journal of China University of Geosciences (Social Sciences Edition)., 8(6): 37~42 (2008). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.