E3S Web Conf.
Volume 251, 20212021 International Conference on Tourism, Economy and Environmental Sustainability (TEES 2021)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Environmental Ecological Analysis and Sustainable Development Research|
|Published online||15 April 2021|
- Tian, Y.Y., Wang, H., Zhang, R.W. (2020) Discussion on Collaborative Governance of Multiple Subjects of Rural Pollution in Hebei Province -- Based on the Perspective of Rural Revitalization. North China Economy and Trade, 04: 37–38. [Google Scholar]
- Dong, K., Zhou, C.L. (2019) An Analysis of Accelerating the Legalization of Air Pollution Control in China -- A Case study of Harbin. Rural economics and science and technology, 06: 3–4+206. [Google Scholar]
- Zhu, J.Y. (2018) Research on the Challenges and Countermeasures of air pollution Prevention and Control in the New Era. Low Carbon World, 04: 12–13. [Google Scholar]
- Wang, T.T., Wang, L.Y. (2014) Review and improvement of China’s air pollution prevention and control legal system. Resources and industry, 16: 32–36. [Google Scholar]
- Huang, L.M. (2005) Public Participation in air Pollution Prevention and Control in China. Journal of Tianshui School of Administration, 03: 21–24. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.