E3S Web Conf.
Volume 251, 20212021 International Conference on Tourism, Economy and Environmental Sustainability (TEES 2021)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Environmental Ecological Analysis and Sustainable Development Research|
|Published online||15 April 2021|
- Heinrichs, K. Dealing with critical incidents in the postformation phase: Design and evaluation of an entrepreneurship education course. Vocations and Learning, 2016, 9(3), 257–273. [Google Scholar]
- Mueller, S. Increasing entrepreneurial intention: Effective entrepreneurship course characteristics. International Journal of Entrepreneurship and Small Business, 2011, 13(1), 55–74. [Google Scholar]
- Nabi, G., Liňán, F., Fayolle, A., Krueger, N., & Walmsley, A. The impact of entrepreneurship education in higher education: A systematic review and research agenda. Academy of Management Learning & Education, 2017, 16(2), 277–299. [Google Scholar]
- Webster, R. D., & Kopp, R. Case Study Of A Small Scale Polytechnic Entrepreneurship Capstone Course Sequence. American Journal of Engineering Education (AJEE), 2017, 8(1), 35–44. [Google Scholar]
- Yamani, N., Mousavi, M., & Haghani, F. Need Assessment of the Course “Entrepreneurship and Familiarization with Business” in Isfahan University of Medical Sciences. Iranian Journal of Medical Education, 2016, 16, 320–327. [Google Scholar]
- Karimi, S., Biemans, H. J., Lans, T., Aazami, M., & Mulder, M. (2016). Fostering students’ competence in identifying business opportunities in entrepreneurship education. Innovations in Education and Teaching International, 53(2), 215–229. [Google Scholar]
- Gonzalez, M. E., Quesada, G., Mueller, J., & Mueller, R. D. (2011). International business curriculum design: identifying the voice of the customer using QFD. Journal of International Education in Business, 4(1), 6–29. [Google Scholar]
- Liu Lipeng. Exploration on the cultivation path of Vocational College Students’ innovation and entrepreneurship ability based on QFD theory [J]. Journal of Jiangxi Electric Power Vocational and technical college, 2020, 33 (02): 95–96 [Google Scholar]
- Teng Fei. Research on teaching design of innovation and entrepreneurship education in Universities for Nationalities from the perspective of quality [J]. Science and technology entrepreneurship monthly, 2019, 32 (06): 6–10 [Google Scholar]
- Zhang Junjie, Yang Li. Analysis of influencing factors and promotion strategies of entrepreneurial ability of Application-oriented College Students Based on QFD theory [J]. Modern education science, 2019, (05): 123–127 [Google Scholar]
- Li Ning. Research on Effective Cultivation of entrepreneurial talents in Colleges and Universities Based on QFD [J]. China Adult Education, 2017, (18): 71–74 [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.