E3S Web Conf.
Volume 251, 20212021 International Conference on Tourism, Economy and Environmental Sustainability (TEES 2021)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Environmental Ecological Analysis and Sustainable Development Research|
|Published online||15 April 2021|
- Brown, M.T., et al., Species diversity in the Florida Everglades, USA: A systems approach to calculating biodiversity. 2006. 68(3): p. 254–277. [Google Scholar]
- Castellini, C., et al., Sustainability ofpoultry production using the emergy approach: Comparison of conventional and organic rearing systems. 2006. 114(2): p. 343–350. [Google Scholar]
- Oliveira, J.H., et al., Decision making under the environmental perspective: Choosing between traditional and distance teaching courses. Journal of Cleaner Production, 2018. 172: p. 4303–4313. [Google Scholar]
- Li, J.-X., et al., Evaluation and analysis of ecological security in arid areas of Central Asia based on the emergy ecological footprint (EEF) model. Journal of Cleaner Production, 2019. 235: p. 664–677. [Google Scholar]
- Wu, X., et al., Emergy-based sustainability assessment of an integrated production system of cattle, biogas, and greenhouse vegetables: Insight into the comprehensive utilization of wastes on a large-scale farm in Northwest China. 2013. 61(19): p. 335–344. [Google Scholar]
- Li, T., Y. Song, and J. Shen, Clean Power Dispatching of Coal-Fired Power Generation in China Based on the Production Cleanliness Evaluation Method. Sustainability, 2019. 11(23). [Google Scholar]
- Barros, D.E., et al., Emergy evaluation and economic performance of banana cropping systems in Guadeloupe (French West Indies). 2009. 129(4): p. 437–449. [Google Scholar]
- Huang, S.L., W.L.J.L. Hsu, and U. Planning, Materials flow analysis and emergy evaluation of Taipei ’s urban construction. 2003. 63(2): p. 61–74. [Google Scholar]
- Cao, K. and X. Feng, The Emergy Analysis of Multi-Product Systems. Process Safety and Environmental Protection, 2007. 85(5): p. 494–500. [Google Scholar]
- Brown, M.T., M. Raugei, and S. Ulgiati, On boundaries and ‘investments ’ in Emergy Synthesis and LCA: A case study on thermal vs. photovoltaic electricity. Ecological Indicators, 2012. 15(1): p. 227–235. [Google Scholar]
- Zhang, X., et al., Identification and Genetic Division of Fusarium graminearum and Fusarium asiaticum by Species-Specific SCAR Markers. Journal of Phytopathology, 2014. 162(2): p. 81–88. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.