E3S Web Conf.
Volume 251, 20212021 International Conference on Tourism, Economy and Environmental Sustainability (TEES 2021)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Environmental Ecological Analysis and Sustainable Development Research|
|Published online||15 April 2021|
- Yang Zhibin, Zeng Xianfeng. A Summary of the Research on china’s regional economic disparities. Economic Geography, 30(6): 899–905(2010) [Google Scholar]
- Gardiner B., Martin R., Sunley P., et al. Spatially unbalanced growth in the British economy. Journal of Economic Geography, 13(6):889–928(2013) [Google Scholar]
- Wang Xichao, Cui Aiping, Jin Hao. Application of factor analysis in the evaluation of county economic development level. Journal of Hebei University of Economics and Business, 32(6): 90–96(2011) [Google Scholar]
- Du Ting, Xie Xianjian, Liang Haiyan, et al. Comprehensive evaluation and spatial analysis of county economy in Chongqing based on entropy weight TOPSIS and GIS. Economic Geography, 34(6): 40–47(2014) [Google Scholar]
- Wang Yanhui, Li Jingyi. Evaluation of coupling and coordination between ecological environment quality and economic development level in contiguous destitute areas. Chinese Journal of Applied Ecology, 26(5): 1519–1530(2015) [Google Scholar]
- Zhao Xuyang, Liu Zheng, Zhao Haijian. Research on the coupling mechanism of economic development and ecological environment in mountainous areas: Taking Pingshan County of Hebei Province as an example. Research of Soil and Water Conservation, 21(3): 176–181(2014) [Google Scholar]
- Yang Kun, Yang Yulian, Zhu Yanhui, Li Cen, Meng Chao. Spatial relationship and causes of China’s PM25 pollution and social economy. Geographical Research, 35(06): 1051–1060(2016) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.