E3S Web Conf.
Volume 251, 20212021 International Conference on Tourism, Economy and Environmental Sustainability (TEES 2021)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Environmental Ecological Analysis and Sustainable Development Research|
|Published online||15 April 2021|
- Zhang Qinghai, Zhang Yuxin. Research on the spatial sequence of memorial landscape based on visual perception taking Nanjing Yuhuatai Martyrs Cemetery as an example[J]. Chinese Garden, 2019(8):55–60. [Google Scholar]
- Fan Rong, Li Weizheng, Wang Yawei. Research on the visual space attraction mode of urban green way landscape taking Xuanwu Lake as an example[J]. Ecological Economy, 2018, 34(005):231–236. [Google Scholar]
- Shan Pengyu, Sun Wan. Research on optimization simulation of visual effects of classical garden images[J]. Computer Simulation, 2018, 035(011):348–351. [Google Scholar]
- Fu Xingyuan, Yang Pan, Jiang Shan. The influence of different landscape design elements and their combinations on the sense of landscape security[J]. Urban Issues, 2019, 000(009): 37–44. [Google Scholar]
- Liu Haoran. The application of traditional tea culture elements in modern garden landscape design[J]. Fujian Tea, 2018, 40(12):464. [Google Scholar]
- Cao Lei. Landscape design theory based on cultural inheritance[J]. Art Review, 2018, (5): 161–165. [Google Scholar]
- Che Fengyi, Kong Demin. The ingenious integration of aesthetics and artistic elements in garden landscape design comment on Garden Art and Garden Design [J]. Chinese Vegetables, 2020, (4): 111. [Google Scholar]
- Huang Guoping. Research on landscape justice in visual landscape protection[J]. Chinese Garden, 2019(5):18–22. [Google Scholar]
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.