E3S Web Conf.
Volume 252, 20212021 International Conference on Power Grid System and Green Energy (PGSGE 2021)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Power Control Technology and Smart Grid Application|
|Published online||23 April 2021|
- Shi Yankun. Theoretical And Experimental Research On Distribution Automation And Service Realibility. Dalian University of Technology (2006) [Google Scholar]
- Wang D, Psaras V, Emhemed A A S, et al. A Novel Fault Let-through Energy based Fault Location for LVDC Distribution Networks. IEEE Transactions on Power Delivery, PP(99):1–1 (2020) [Google Scholar]
- Liang Rui, Meng Xiangzhen, Zhou Lutian, Peng Nan. Status Quo and Prospect of Distribution Network Fault Location. Electric Power Engineering Technology, 37(06):20–27 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- Ramos M J S, Resener M, Bretas A S, et al. Physics-based analytical model for high impedance fault location in distribution networks. Electric Power Systems Research, 188:106577 (2020) [Google Scholar]
- Khavari S, Dashti R, Shaker H R, et al. High Impedance Fault Detection and Location in Combined Overhead Line and Underground Cable Distribution Networks Equipped with Data Loggers. Energies, 13 (2020) [Google Scholar]
- Zhuang Wei, Mu Longhua. Active Component of Zero-sequence Current based Single-phase Ground Fault Location in Distribution Grid. JOURNAL OF TONGJI UNIVERSITY (NATURAL SCIENCE), 42(03):468–473 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- Li Bin, Shu Hongchun. Converter transformer modeling based on additive process and short circuit fault calculation. Electric Power Automation Equipment, 33(04):65–71+94 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- Du Gang, Liu Feng, Su Gaofeng. Research on technology of grounding fault location combining FTU and “S” signal injecting method in distribution grid. Power System Protection and Control, 38(12):73–76 (2010) [Google Scholar]
- Bao Xiaofeng, Xiao Kaiwei, Yang Juan, Shao Wu, Tian Qingsheng, Li Bangyuan, Qiao Lianliu. Single-phase Grounding Fault Location Method Based on Active Signal Injection Method. ELECTRIC ENGINEERING (17):135–137 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- Zhang Huifen, Zhang Fan, Pan Zhencun. Automatic fault locating algorithm based on signal injection method for distribution system. Electric Power Automation Equipment, (06):39–43 (2008) [Google Scholar]
- Yin Hao, Li Deqiang, Meng Anbo, Wei Minglei, Hong Junjie. Fault location for distribution network based on crisscross optimization algorithm. Power System Protection and Control, 44(21):109–114 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- Rukmani D K, Thangaraj Y, Subramaniam U, et al. A New Approach to Optimal Location and Sizing of DSTATCOM in Radial Distribution Networks Using Bio-Inspired Cuckoo Search Algorithm. Energies, 13 (2020) [Google Scholar]
- Huang X, Xie Z, Huang X. Fault Location of Distribution Network Base on Improved Cuckoo Search Algorithm[J]. IEEE Access, 8:2272–2283(2020) [Google Scholar]
- Guo Wenhua. Current Phase Comparison Method for Fault Location of Distribution Network. Techniques of Automation & Applications, 38(10):107–110 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- Berggren J, Hammarson L. Novel method for selective detection of earth faults in high impedance grounded distribution networks. In: International Conference & Exhibition on Electricity Distribution. IET. Lyon. pp. 57–59 (2010) [Google Scholar]
- Chang Zhongxue, Song Guobing, Huang Wei, Guo Shanghua, Zhang Wei. Phase Voltage and Current Fault Components Based Fault Segment Location Method Under Single-Phase Earth Fault in Distribution Network [J]. Power System Technology, 41(07):2363–2370 (2017) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.