E3S Web Conf.
Volume 252, 20212021 International Conference on Power Grid System and Green Energy (PGSGE 2021)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Power Control Technology and Smart Grid Application|
|Published online||23 April 2021|
- F. Yang, J. He, and D. Wang, “New stability criteria of delayed load frequency control systems via infinite-series-based inequality,” IEEE Trans. Ind. Informat., vol. 14, no. 1, pp. 231–240, Jan. 2018 [Google Scholar]
- K. Ramakrishnan and G. Ray, “Improved results on delay-dependent stability of LFC systems with multiple time-delays,” J. Control, Autom., Elect. Syst., vol. 26, no. 3, pp. 235–240, 2015. [Google Scholar]
- C. Peng and J. Zhang, “Delay-distribution-dependent load frequency con-trol of power systems with probabilistic interval delays,” IEEE Trans. Power Syst., vol. 31, no. 4, pp. 3309–3317, Jul. 2016 [Google Scholar]
- S. Sönmez, S. Ayasun, and C. O. Nwankpa, “An Exact Method for Computing Delay Margin for Stability of Load Frequency Control Systems With Constant Communication Delays,” IEEE Trans. Power Syst., vol. 31, no. 1, pp. 370–377, Jan. 2016 [Google Scholar]
- S. Sönmez and S. Ayasun, “Stability Region in the Parameter Space of PI Controller for a Single-Area Load Frequency Control System With Time Delay,” IEEE Trans. Power Syst., vol. 31, no. 1, pp. 829–830, Jan. 2016 [Google Scholar]
- M. Liu, L. Yang, D. Gan, D. Wang, F. Gao, and Y. Chen, “The stability of AGC systems with commensurate delays,” European Transactions on Electrical Power 2007, vol. 17, pp.615–627, 2007. [Google Scholar]
- F. Yang, J. He, and D. Wang, “New stability criteria of delayed load frequency control systems via infinite-series-based inequality,” IEEE Trans. Ind. Informat., vol. 14, no. 1, pp. 231–240, Jan. 2018. [Google Scholar]
- N. Tan, I. Kaya, C. Yeroglu, and D.P. Atherton, “Computation of stabilizing PI and PID controllers using the stability boundary locus,” Energy Convers. Manage., vol.47, pp.3045–3058, 2006. [Google Scholar]
- L. Jin, C. Zhang, Y. He, L. Jiang and M. Wu, “Delay-Dependent Stability Analysis of Multi-Area Load Frequency Control With Enhanced Accuracy and Computation Efficiency,” IEEE Trans. Power Syst., vol.34, no.5, pp.3687–3696, Sept. 2019: [Google Scholar]
- H. Luo, I. A. Hiskens, and Z. Hu, “Stability analysis of load frequency control systems with sampling and transmission delay,” IEEE Trans. Power Syst., vol. 35, no. 5, pp. 3603–3615, Sep. 2020. [Google Scholar]
- K. Vrdoljak, I. Petrovic, and N. Peric, “Discrete-time sliding mode control of load frequency in power systems with input delay,” Proc. 12th Int. Power Electronics and Motion Control Conf., EPE-PEMC, Potoroz, Slovenia, pp. 567–572, Aug. 2006 [Google Scholar]
- L. Yang et al., “A preliminary study of AGC structure for a regional system considering communication delays,” in Proc. IEEE Power and Energy Soc. General Meeting, pp. 618–623. Jun. 2005. [Google Scholar]
- M. Wu, Y. He, J. H. She, and G. P. Liu, “Delay-dependent criterion for robust stability of time-varying delay systems,” Automatica, vol. 40, no. 8, pp. 1435–1439, Aug. 2004. [Google Scholar]
- Y. Nie, P. Zhang, Y. Ma et al., “ Time delay trajectory analysis of critical modes in wide-area power system based on Pade approximation,” Autom. Elect. Power syst., vol. 42 no.12, pp:87–92, June. 2018 [Google Scholar]
- H. Ye, J. Huo, Y. Liu, “A method for computing eigenvalue of time-delayed power systems based on Pade approximation,” Autom. Elect. Power syst., vol. 37 no.7, pp:25–30, Apr. 2013 [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.