E3S Web Conf.
Volume 252, 20212021 International Conference on Power Grid System and Green Energy (PGSGE 2021)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Power Control Technology and Smart Grid Application|
|Published online||23 April 2021|
- Zhao B, Wang C.S, Zhou J.H, et al. (2014) Current situation and future development of active distribution network. Automation of Electric System, 38(18): 125–135. [Google Scholar]
- Lu J.L, Cheng X.Y, Xu C, et al. (2016) The optimal power supply configuration of wind-solar united microgrid system. Journal of Solar Energy, 37(04): 1030–1036. [Google Scholar]
- Lu J.L, Yang Y, Wang Y, et al. (2016) Energy storage configuration of photovoltaic charging station for electric vehicles based on Copula theory. Journal of Solar Energy, 37(03): 780–786. [Google Scholar]
- Lu Z.G, Jiang C.G, Li X.P, et al. (2016) Low carbon benefit analysis of coordinated investment between cleen energy and electric vehicle charging station. Transactions of China Electrotechnical Society, 31(19): 163–171. [Google Scholar]
- Zhao S.Q, Li Z.W. (2015) Optimal planning for urban electric vehicle station based on Differential Evolutionary Particle Swarm Optimization. Journal of North China Electric Power University(Natural Science ediyion), 42(02): 1–7. [Google Scholar]
- Lu X.Y, Liu N, Tang Q.F, et al. (2014) Optimized configuration of electric vehicle electrical changing station capacity taking service availability into account. Automation of Electric System, 38(14): 77–83+125. [Google Scholar]
- Liu B.L, Huang X.L, Li J, et al. (2015) Research on multi-objective planning of distribution network including distributed generation and electric vehicle charging station. Power System Technology, 39(02): 450–456. [Google Scholar]
- Liu B, Zhang Y, Yang N. (2008) The application of the improved particle swarm optimization algorithm in the location and conatant volume of distributed generation. Transactions of China Electrotechnical Society, (02): 103–108. [Google Scholar]
- Xia S, Zhou M, Li G.Y. (2011) Multi-objective optimization algorithm for location and capacity of distributed generation. Power System Technology, 35(09): 115–121. [Google Scholar]
- Saremi S, Mirjalili S, Lewis A. (2017) Grasshopper optimisation algorithm: theory and application. Advances in Engineering Software, 105:30–47. [Google Scholar]
- Wu J, Cui Z, Chen Y, et al. (2018) A new hybrid model to predict the electrical load in five states of Australia. Energy, 166( [Google Scholar]
- Liu Z.P, Wen F.S, Xue Y.S, et al. (2012) The optimal site selection and capacity determination of electric vehicle charging station. Automation of Electric System, 36(03): 54–59. [Google Scholar]
- Guan J.Y. (2018) Research on distribution network planning including distributed generation and electric vehicle charging station; Fu Zhou University. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.