E3S Web Conf.
Volume 252, 20212021 International Conference on Power Grid System and Green Energy (PGSGE 2021)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Power Control Technology and Smart Grid Application|
|Published online||23 April 2021|
- Mei N., Yuan B., Li T., et al. (2018) Study on control strategy of bipolarise station connected to islanded renewable power plant [J]. Power System Technology, 42: 3575–3582. [Google Scholar]
- Z. Xiaolin, D. Wei, Y. Guanzxiu and Z. Junjun. Test method for inertia and damping of photovoltaic virtual synchronous generator based on power angle transfer function [J]. 2018 2nd IEEE Conference on Energy Internet and Energy System Integration (EI2), Beijing, 2018, pp. 1–5. [Google Scholar]
- C. Root, H. Presume, D. Proudfoot, L. Willis and R. Masiello. Using battery energy storage to reduce renewable resource curtailment [J]. 2017 IEEE Power & Energy Society Innovative Smart Grid Technologies Conference (ISGT), Washington, DC, 2017, pp. 1–5. [Google Scholar]
- M. Qian, D. Zhao, J. Ma, D. Jiang, M. Ding and L. Xiang. A Centralized frequency regulation strategy of PV power plant based equal adjustable capacity proportion mode [J]. 2018 China International Conference on Electricity Distribution (CICED), Tianjin, 2018, pp. 1797–1801. [Google Scholar]
- Li G.J., Li H.Y., Wu F.B and Yin S. (2020) Equalization control strategy of medium voltage direct hanging energy storage system [C]. 2020 International Conference on Energy, Environment and Bioengineering, ICEEB 2020, 185: 01085. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.