E3S Web Conf.
Volume 252, 20212021 International Conference on Power Grid System and Green Energy (PGSGE 2021)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Power Control Technology and Smart Grid Application|
|Published online||23 April 2021|
- Shen Run. Research on the optimization and sorting model of power grid production projects based on analytic hierarchy process[J]. Communication Power Technology, 2019, 36(12): 24–25. [Google Scholar]
- Zhao Juan, Yang Yang, Han Changzhan, Cui Kai. Comprehensive evaluation model for the sequencing of power grid reserve projects[J]. Shandong Electric Power Technology, 2018, 45(11): 37–41. [Google Scholar]
- Li Canbing, Fu Meiping, Liang Jinzhao, Du Li. Optimized sequencing method for power grid construction projects based on evaluation of network coordination degree[J]. Power System Protection and Control, 2010, 38(17): 112–115+120. [Google Scholar]
- Zhao Juan, Yang Bo, Zhang Hongbin, Guo Yue. Research on urgency evaluation method of distribution network project based on analytic hierarchy process[J]. Electrical Technology, 2017(03): 64–68+72. [Google Scholar]
- Song Tianqi, Ye Zuohong, Yao Zilin. The investment optimization strategy of power grid enterprises’ technological transformation based on the weighted DEA model[J]. Microcomputer Application, 2021, 37(02): 161–162+172. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.