E3S Web Conf.
Volume 252, 20212021 International Conference on Power Grid System and Green Energy (PGSGE 2021)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Research and Development of Electrical Equipment and Energy Nuclear Power Devices|
|Published online||23 April 2021|
- Nara, H., Yokoshima, T., Mikuriya, H., et al. (2017) The Potential for the Creation of a High Areal Capacity Lithium-Sulfur Battery Using a Metal Foam Current Collector. J. Electrochemical Society, 164:5026–5030. [Google Scholar]
- Baek, M. K., Park, J. B., Son, S. Y., et al. (2018) A Study of Optimum Capacity of Battery Energy Storage System Linked PV. Transactions of the Korean Institute of Electrical Engineers, 67: 38–45. [Google Scholar]
- Li, Y., Khurram, A., Gallant, B. M. (2018) A High- Capacity Lithium–Gas Battery Based on Sulfur Fluoride Conversion. J. Physical Chemistry C, 122: 7128–7138. [Google Scholar]
- Qian, C., Zhao, J., Sun, Y., et al. (2020) Electrolyte- Phobic Surface for the Next-Generation Nanostructured Battery Electrodes. Nano Letters, 20: 7455–7462. [Google Scholar]
- Alam, M. J. E., Muttaqi, K. M., & Sutanto, D.. (2017) Effective utilization of available pev battery capacity for mitigation of solar pv impact and grid support with integrated v2g functionality. IEEE Transactions on Smart Grid, 7: 1562–1571. [Google Scholar]
- Kwon, Y. H., Minnici, K., Park, J. J., Lee, S. R., Zhang, G., & Takeuchi, E. S., et al. (2018) Swnt anchored with carboxylatedpolythiophene “links” on high-capacity li-ion battery anode materials. Journal of the American Chemical Society, 140: 5666–5669. [Google Scholar]
- Kenichi, Ogawa, Keiichiro, & Kondo. (2019) Design method of installed fuel cell power and lithium-ion battery capacity for fuel cell hybrid railway vehicles. IEEJ Transactions on Industry Applications, 139: 472–479. [Google Scholar]
- Gao, Z., Lin, Z., Laclair, T. J., et al. (2017) Battery capacity and recharging needs for electric buses in city transit service. Energy, 122: 588–600. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.