E3S Web Conf.
Volume 252, 20212021 International Conference on Power Grid System and Green Energy (PGSGE 2021)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Research and Development of Electrical Equipment and Energy Nuclear Power Devices|
|Published online||23 April 2021|
- Chen Ming-zhou, Lv Yong-hong, etc. Advances in Research on Thermal Plasma Treatment of Low Intermediate Level Solid Radwastes from Npps[J], Radiation Protection, 2012, 32(No.1): 40–47. [Google Scholar]
- Li Ai-wu, Zhang Zhi-long etc. A High Sensitive Radioactive Aerosol Continuous Monitor[J], Nuclear Electronics & Detection Technology, 2001, 21(No.5): 356–361. [Google Scholar]
- Wang Yi-yuan, Wei Yong-kang, etc. Designing of Radioactive Aerosol Monitoring System for Nuclear Power Plant Based on PIPS Semiconductor Detector[J], Ship Science and Technology, 2011, 33(No.8): 137–139. [Google Scholar]
- Lingqiu, Guo Lanying, Li Dongyu, etc. Radiometric measurement technology for nuclear power plants[M], China Beijing: Atomic Energy Press, 1998: 162–167. [Google Scholar]
- Li Xiang-dong, Gong Xue-yu, etc. Plastic-NaI(TI)Crystal Composite Virtual Calibration Method of Detection Efficiency[J], University of South China(Science and Technology), 2011, 25(No. 1): 10–13. [Google Scholar]
- Guo Xiao-bin, Qu Guo-pu, etc. Discuss the Technology for Dcrease the Detection Limit of NaI(TI) Gamma Spectrometer[J], University of South China(Science and Technology), 2011, 25(No. 1): 6–9. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.