E3S Web Conf.
Volume 252, 20212021 International Conference on Power Grid System and Green Energy (PGSGE 2021)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Research and Development of Electrical Equipment and Energy Nuclear Power Devices|
|Published online||23 April 2021|
- Wang, J. (2008) Theory and application of physicochemical percolation in chemical flooding. Petroleum Industry Press, Beijing. [Google Scholar]
- Liu, J. (2009) Phase behavior and solubilization properties of microemulsion formed by amphoteric surfactant DSB. Shandong Normal University, Jinan. [Google Scholar]
- Liu, C.W. (2014) Multiphase flow of water in oil emulsion considering hydrate phase transition. China University of Petroleum (East China), Qingdao. [Google Scholar]
- Jiang, Q.L., Xin, Y.C., Wang, Y.L. (2000) The phase behavior and stability of oil emulsion by microemulsion flooding. Journal of Jilin Institute of Chemical Technology, (2): 32–36. [Google Scholar]
- Pan, J. (2018) Phase behavior and physicochemical properties of green microemulsion system constructed by non-ionic surfactant/long-chain fatty acid ester. Shandong Normal University, Jinan. [Google Scholar]
- Suniga. P. T., R. Fortenberry., M. Delshad. (2016) Observations of microemulsion viscosity for surfactant EOR processes. SPE 179669, Tulsa, Oklahoma. [Google Scholar]
- Dustin l, W., Christopher, B., Do H.K., et al. (2012) The impact of microemulsion viscosity on oil recovery. SPE154275, Tulsa, Oklahoma. [Google Scholar]
- Davidson. A., N. Nizamidin., D. Alexis., et al. (2016) Three phase steady state flow experiments to estimate microemulsion viscosity. SPE179697, Tulsa, Oklahoma. [Google Scholar]
- He, W., Shen, W.G. (2010) Density and critical microemulsion concentration of water /AOT/ isooctane microemulsion system. Journal of Lanzhou University (Natural Science), 46(5):126–128. [Google Scholar]
- Webb, E. B., Rensing, P. J., Koh C. A., et al. (2012) High pressure rheometer for in situ formation and characterization of methane hydrates. Energy Fuels, 26: 3504–3509. [Google Scholar]
- Zhou, B.L, Kong, H., Zhang, J., et al. (2015) Study on oil displacement effect of medium phase microemulsion. Chemical Engineer, 29(11):35–37. [Google Scholar]
- Zhou, B.L. (2016) Preparation of microemulsion and evaluation of its oil displacement effect. Northeast Petroleum University, Daqing. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.