E3S Web Conf.
Volume 252, 20212021 International Conference on Power Grid System and Green Energy (PGSGE 2021)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Research and Development of Electrical Equipment and Energy Nuclear Power Devices|
|Published online||23 April 2021|
- Hu W R, Wei Y, Bao J W. Development of the theory and technology for low permeability reservoirs in China. Pet Explor Dev 2018; 45(4): 685–697. [Google Scholar]
- Jia CZ, Zou CN, Yang Z, Zhu RK, Chen Z X, Zhang B, et al. Significant progress of continental petroleum geology theory in basins of Central and Western China. Pet Explor Dev 2018; 45(4): 546–560. [Google Scholar]
- Wang D Q, Yin D Y, Zhou Y Z. Fine classification of ultra-low permeability reservoirs around the Placanticline of Daqing oilfield (PR of China). J Petrol Sci Eng 2019; 174: 1042–1052. [Google Scholar]
- Zhang CL, Wang P, Song G L, Qu GD, Liu JL. Optimization and evaluation of binary composite foam system with low interfacial tension in low permeability fractured reservoir with high salinity. J Petrol Sci Eng 2018; 160: 247–257. [Google Scholar]
- Standnes D C. Experimental study of the impact of boundary conditions on oil recovery by co-current and counter-current spontaneous imbibition. Energy Fuels 2004; 18(1): 271–282. [Google Scholar]
- Kamranfar P, Jamialahmadi M. Effect of surfactant micelle shape transition on the microemulsion viscosity and its application in enhanced oil recovery processes. J Mol Liq. 2014; 198: 286–291. [Google Scholar]
- Wang D Q, Yin D Y, Gong X Z. Numerical simulation of microemulsion flooding in low-permeability reservoir. J Chem-Ny 2019; 2019: 1–8. [Google Scholar]
- Zhao G, You Q, Tao JP, Gu C L, Aziz H, Ma L P, et al. Preparation and application of a novel phenolic resin dispersed particle gel for in-depth profile control in low permeability reservoirs. J Petrol Sci Eng 2018; 161: 703–714. [Google Scholar]
- Yao C J, Lei G L, Li L, Gao X M. Selectivity of pore-scale elastic microspheres as a novel profile control and oil displacement agent. Energy Fuels 2012; 26(8): 5092–5101. [Google Scholar]
- Zhou Z J, Zhao J B, Zhou T, Huang Y M. Study on in-depth profile control system of low-permeability reservoir in block H of Daqing oil field. J Petrol Sci Eng 2017; 157: 1192–1196. [Google Scholar]
- Zheng L M, Pu C S, Liu J, Ma B, Khan N. Gel performance in rheology and profile control under low-frequency vibration: Coupling application of physical and chemical EOR techniques. Journal of Petroleum Exploration and Production Technology 2017; 7(2): 479–486. [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Li L, Han X T, Lin M. Experimental research on profile control for oil displacement by functional polymer in low permeability fractured reservoir. Phys Procedia 2012; 25: 1292–1300. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.