E3S Web Conf.
Volume 252, 20212021 International Conference on Power Grid System and Green Energy (PGSGE 2021)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Research and Development of Electrical Equipment and Energy Nuclear Power Devices|
|Published online||23 April 2021|
- S. Qiu, K. Liu, D. Wang, J. Ye, F. Liang. A comprehensive review of ocean wave energy research and development in China, Renew. Sust. Energ. Rev. 113, (2019). [Google Scholar]
- A. Falcão Wave energy utilization: A review of the technologies, Renew. Sust. Energ. Rev. 14, 3 (2010). [Google Scholar]
- R. Ahamed, K. McKee, I. Howard. Advancements of wave energy converters based on power take off (PTO) systems: A review. Ocean eng. 204, (2020). [Google Scholar]
- Y. Lin, J. Bao, H. Liu, W. Li, L. Tu, D. Zhang. Review of hydraulic transmission technologies for wave power generation. Renew. Sust. Energ. Rev. 50, (2015). [Google Scholar]
- A. Clément, P. McCullen, A. Falcão, A. Fiorentino, F. Gardner, K. Hammarlund. Wave energy in Europe: current status and perspectives. Renew. Sust. Energ. Rev. 6, 5 (2002). [Google Scholar]
- S. Sheng, K. Wang, H. Lin, Y. You, Z. Wang, A. Chen, J. Jiang, W. Wang, Y. Ye. Model research and open sea tests of 100 kW wave energy convertor Sharp Eagle Wanshan. Renew Energy 113, (2017). [Google Scholar]
- S. Huang, S. Sheng, Y. You, A. Gerthoffer, W. Wang. Numerical study of a novel flex mooring system of the floating wave energy converter in ultra-shallow water and experimental validation. Ocean eng. 151 (2018). [Google Scholar]
- Z. Liu, N. Qu, Z. Han, J. Zhang, M. Li, H. Shi. Study on energy conversion and storage system for a prototype buoys-array wave energy converter. Energy Sustain Dev. 34 (2016). [Google Scholar]
- Y. Gu, D. Xie, Z. Geng. Hydrodynamic analysis of wave power generation devices of array buoy type, J. Hydro. Eng. 35, 8 (2016). (in Chinese). [Google Scholar]
- L. Zhang, W. Guo, S. Wang. Hydrodynamic performance optimization of a point absorber. Journal of Harbin Institute of Technology 47, 7 (2015). (in Chinese). [Google Scholar]
- H. Zhang, B. Zhou, C. Vogel, R. Willden, J. Zhang, J. Geng. Hydrodynamic performance of a dual-floater hybrid system combining a floating breakwater and an oscillating-buoy type wave energy converter. Appl Energy 259 (2020). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.